|Unknown User (rushikesh)|
Once a patient is created, the system allows retrieving them through either their patient id or name. coreapps has a client side approach to searching by gender and age once a name or id is entered more or less filter by the 2. This project aims at doing server side patient searching using any or more than one search criterias; such as name, id, gender, dob/age etc.
- Soft skills to interact with the community in order to gather requirements and technical feedback
- Good understanding of Spring framework and OpenMRS API
- Investigate possible usage of lucene in this project
- Create PatientSearchCriteria supporting the 2 current ones id/name
- Support search by gender
- Support search by dob
- Support search by either or all of id,name,age,dob
- Add rest interface to interact with the search engine developed above
- Add supported criterias onto the patient search page in reference application
- Reach out to the community and support any other search criterias besides age and gender of their preference.