With Video Recording functionality
- Google Chrome 29 + (only)
Without Video Recording functionality
- Google Chrome 18 + (Recommended)
- Firefox 3.5 +
- Internet Explorer 9 +
- OpenMRS 1.9.3 (Strongly recommend upgrading to OpenMRS 1.9 as there may be some instability if you are running OpenMRS 1.7.x, OpenMRS 1.8.x)
- HTML form entry module: version 2.1.3 (If you are using OpenMRS 1.9+ you should also install the htmlformentry19ext module.)
Important: use HTMLform entry version: 2.1.3, the latest versions doesnt work properly. [HTML-498]
- Xforms module: version 188.8.131.52
Roles and Privileges
Administrators need to apply following privileges for particular user roles to function the module properly.
- Add Patient Narratives: Able to submit Patient Narratives <-- This privilege will be needed to submit Patient Narratives, So the Admin need to add this to even Anonymous role.
- Manage Patient Narratives: Able to manage the Patient Narratives <-- The users who are privileged with this one will be able to see the care provider console and manage it. So basically Provider role should bear this privilege.
- Configure Patient Narratives: Able to admin the Patient Narratives Module <-- The users who are privileged with this will able to configure Patient Narratives Module settings. (Changing Forms, Change default patient Id, default encounter Id, etc)
Usage and How-To
To install the Patient Narratives Module download the distribution .omod package from here and upload it into your OpenMRS system.
Demo Data (Optional)
Download SQL db dump (with Sample X-Form, HTML-Form and pre-defined concepts on OpenMRS concept dictionary.)
- Code Repository at GitHub: https://github.com/openmrs/openmrs-module-patientnarratives
- Report issues/tickets at JIRA: https://tickets.openmrs.org/browse/PNM
- Cannot record video if using other browsers than Google Chrome 29+ (Reason: lack of WebRTC functionality on others)
v1.0 – 2013-09-18
- First major release of the Patient Narratives Module