General Sprint Information:
Lead (Product Owner):
Developer Lead: Wyclif Luyima (email@example.com)
Known Developers Assigned: OpenMRS community
Key Contributors: Bahmni, Kenya EMR
Kick Off - Tuesday, 18th March, 2014. Time: 11am EST
Source Code: https://github.com/openmrs/openmrs-core/tree/1.10.x
The overarching goal of OrderEntry is to provide an order entry service capable of supporting simple outpatient orders, focusing initially on medication orders and tests but allowing for other types (referrals, nursing, etc.).
With that in perspective, the focus of the current iteration is to:
- Update the reference application to run against 1.10.x snapshots
- Update modules in the reference applications where necessary to work with the new order entry API
- Create a pre-upgrade to 1.10 module
- Clean up the code in the order entry API where necessary
- Document how to upgrade to 1.10
All tickets with design can be found here: https://tickets.openmrs.org/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=44
Pending design queries (if any):
Effort Accounted For:
Effort Estimated: 2 weeks
How to Join & Call detail:
Day & Date: Tuesday 18th, 2014 11am EST.
Time: mentioned for the different timezones.
New York: 11am
Google Hangout URL: https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/event/cdolj7fgikvlkhd30pfhna0jja0?authuser=0&hl=en
Kickoff meeting recording:
- Mujir Shaikh
- Sushmitha Rao
- Vinay Venu
- Rafał Korytkowski
- Shasha Liu
How to Participate
Add your name to the list on this wiki page (with any comments about your availability). If you want to join after the sprint has started just join the IRC channel mentioned above and say hello.
The general process:
- New to OpenMRS sprints? Want help getting started? Join [the IRC channel|IRC:] and say "???": I'd like to participate in the sprint!"
- Pick a ticket from the available tickets in the top-left of the sprint dashboard page at https://tickets.openmrs.org/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=44
- Make sure it does not depend on a ticket that is incomplete.
- If you have any questions about the ticket, ask on the group chat
- Do the ticket. See our [HOWTO|docs:Using Git] for git. Sprint specific git HOWTO for devs with push rights: whatever works for you :-) If you don't like pull requests, don't send them. Commit and push directly to the main repo. If you do like pull requests, fork the main repo and send pull requests, but merge them right after. My favorite way is to work on the main repo, but create local branches (without pushing them to the main repo). Merge branches locally to the master and push to the main repo.
# [Join the daily scrum to share your updates|https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/RES/Daily+Scrum+Meeting]
h2. Tasks To Be Completed Prior To Design
composition-setup: Unsupported icon type: wikicloak.toggle.type=wiki
During Project Notes for the sprint:
To be added while the project progresses
To be added after the end of each sprint.