Team Lead: Daniel Kayiwa
Sprint Lead: Gabriel Micah
- Tunmise Ogunniyi
- Gabriel Micah
- Efosa Okpugie
- Jedidiah Omadoye
- Roland Henshaw
In this sprint, we want to add functionality to the already created Order Entry UI, we would also be working to integrate feedback from the last sprint demo into the project
- Should have an orders home page that lists all orders and is filterable/sortable
- Each type of order would have different details to display
- Orders saved to the draft list should be shared across all pages within the ordering app
- Users can continue to add orders of different types to the draft list
How To Participate
Add your name to the list on this wiki page (with any comments about your availability). If you want to join after the sprint has started just join the IRC channel mentioned above and say hello.
The general process:
- New to OpenMRS sprints? Want help getting started? Join IRC and say "???": I'd like to participate in the sprint!". If you get no response, just ping any of the above sprint participants as per the IRC tips at http://en.flossmanuals.net/openmrs-developers-guide/support/
- Pick a ticket from the available tickets in the top-left of the sprint dashboard page at:
- Make sure it does not depend on a ticket that is incomplete.
During Project Notes for the sprint
To be added while the project progresses
To be added after the end of the sprint.