Team Lead: Daniel Kayiwa
Sprint Lead: Efosa Okpugie
- Tunmise Ogunniyi
- Gabriel Micah
- Efosa Okpugie
- Jedidiah Omadoye
- Roland Henshaw
In this sprint, we want to add functionality to the already created React components, we would also be working to integrate feedback from the last sprint demo into the project
- Implement sprint 3 feedback
- Checking the existence of encounter role
- Update and optimise application tests
- Fix Linter and prop type validation issues
- Implement pagination for active drug orders
- Consume Api to discontinue/delete an active order
- Make a POST request to actually add orders.
- Consume Api to edit an existing order
How To Participate
Add your name to the list on this wiki page (with any comments about your availability). If you want to join after the sprint has started just join the IRC channel mentioned above and say hello.
The general process:
- New to OpenMRS sprints? Want help getting started? Join IRC and say "???": I'd like to participate in the sprint!". If you get no response, just ping any of the above sprint participants as per the IRC tips at http://en.flossmanuals.net/openmrs-developers-guide/support/
- Pick a ticket from the available tickets in the top-left of the sprint dashboard page at:
- Make sure it does not depend on a ticket that is incomplete.
During Project Notes for the sprint
To be added while the project progresses
To be added after the end of the sprint.