Team Lead: Daniel Kayiwa
Sprint Lead: Lanre Lawal
- Flavia Nshemerirwe
- Fredrick Mgbeoma
- Lanre Lawal
- Geoffrey Asiimwe
- Osaze Edo-Osagie
- Betty Kebenei
The main goal of this sprint is to implement the feedback received from the last demo and roll out a beta version (1.0.0-beta) of the application.
The goal has been sub divided into several tasks:
- Roll out a beta release for the order entry UI application.
- Prepare release notes for the application.
- Prepare video tutorial on application's usage.
- Fix any bugs/concerns identified as the application is being rolled out.
How To Participate
Add your name to the list on this wiki page (with any comments about your availability). If you want to join after the sprint has started just join the IRC channel mentioned above and say hello.
The general process:
- New to OpenMRS sprints? Want help getting started? Join IRC and say "???": I'd like to participate in the sprint!". If you get no response, just ping any of the above sprint participants as per the IRC tips at http://en.flossmanuals.net/openmrs-developers-guide/support/
- Pick a ticket from the available tickets in the top-left of the sprint dashboard page at:
- Make sure it does not depend on a ticket that is incomplete.
During Project Notes for the sprint
Sprint Day 2 Update
The team made significant progress on deploying a beta version on bintray by setting up the dependencies needed for this. We were also been able to create a video tutorial on how to set up encounter type configuration needed for the app. Please find more information in the links below
Sprint Day 4 Update
The team was able to deploy the order entry ui v1.0.0-beta on bintray successfully. We also made the announcement of the app's release talk.
To be added after the end of the sprint.