Team Lead: Daniel Kayiwa
Sprint Lead: Flavia Nshemerirwe
- Flavia Nshemerirwe
- Fredrick Mgbeoma
- Lanre Lawal
- Geoffrey Asiimwe
- Osaze Edo-Osagie
- Betty Kebenei
The main goal of this sprint is to implement the feedback received from the community and fix any identified bugs in the due course.
The goal has been sub divided into several tasks:
- Filter drop downs by first letter.
- Widen drug prescription field boxes.
- Fix inconsistent date formats.
- Fix form persistence when switching between inpatient and outpatient tabs.
- Improve on the wording of identified buttons and field labels.
- Fix any bugs identified as the application is being tested.
How To Participate
Add your name to the list on this wiki page (with any comments about your availability). If you want to join after the sprint has started just join the IRC channel mentioned above and say hello.
The general process:
- New to OpenMRS sprints? Want help getting started? Join IRC and say "???": I'd like to participate in the sprint!". If you get no response, just ping any of the above sprint participants as per the IRC tips at http://en.flossmanuals.net/openmrs-developers-guide/support/
- Pick a ticket from the available tickets in the top-left of the sprint dashboard page at:
- Make sure it does not depend on a ticket that is incomplete.
During Project Notes for the sprint
The team was able to complete all the tasks on the board within the first week.
For week two, new bugs were identified and we shall use this week to test the application more and fix any identified bugs.
What could have been better?
Communication was good on both ends, the team lead and the team were aware of what was happening.
The team took the initiative to come up with tasks when the tickets got done.
The team collaborated on various tasks very well.
Areas of improvement.
- Time management for the sprint planning meeting and demos.