Team Lead: Daniel Kayiwa
Sprint Lead: Fredrick Mgbeoma
Start Date: 7th May 2018
End Date: 21st May 2018
- Flavia Nshemerirwe
- Fredrick Mgbeoma
- Lanre Lawal
- Geoffrey Asiimwe
- Osaze Edo-Osagie
- Betty Kebenei
The main goal of this sprint is to complete the remaining functionalities of the Order Entry UI using React/Redux.
The goal has been sub divided into several tasks:
- Checking the existence of encounter role
- Update and optimise application tests
- Fix Linter and prop type validation issues
- Implement pagination for active drug orders
- Consume Api to discontinue/delete an active order
- Make a POST request to actually add orders.
- Consume Api to edit an existing order
How To Participate
Add your name to the list on this wiki page (with any comments about your availability). If you want to join after the sprint has started just join the IRC channel mentioned above and say hello.
The general process:
- New to OpenMRS sprints? Want help getting started? Join IRC and say "???": I'd like to participate in the sprint!". If you get no response, just ping any of the above sprint participants as per the IRC tips at http://en.flossmanuals.net/openmrs-developers-guide/support/
- Pick a ticket from the available tickets in the top-left of the sprint dashboard page at:
- Make sure it does not depend on a ticket that is incomplete.
During Project Notes for the sprint
To be added while the project progresses
To be added after the end of the sprint.