Team Lead: Daniel Kayiwa
Sprint Lead: Betty Kebenei
Start Date: 5th April 2018
End Date: 19th April 2018
- Flavia Nshemerirwe
- Fredrick Mgbeoma
- Lanre Lawal
- Geoffrey Asiimwe
- Osaze Edo-Osagie
- Betty Kebenei
The main goal of this sprint is to finish implementing the Order Entry UI that was began in the previous Order Entry UI sprint.
The sub-goals that have been moved into this new sprint are:
- Search for an existing drug.
- Adding a new drug order
- Editing an active drug order
- Discontinuing/deleting an active drug order
- Showing all active drug orders.
- Showing all past drug orders.
- Add a tab functionality for inpatient and outpatient.
- Link the Order Entry UI OWA to the patient module.
- Paginate past drug orders.
- Implement tab functionality for format of giving instructions.
- Implement accordion for active and past drug orders.
How To Participate
Add your name to the list on this wiki page (with any comments about your availability). If you want to join after the sprint has started just join the IRC channel mentioned above and say hello.
The general process:
- New to OpenMRS sprints? Want help getting started? Join IRC and say "???": I'd like to participate in the sprint!". If you get no response, just ping any of the above sprint participants as per the IRC tips at http://en.flossmanuals.net/openmrs-developers-guide/support/
- Pick a ticket from the available tickets in the top-left of the sprint dashboard page at:
- Make sure it does not depend on a ticket that is incomplete.
- If you have any questions about the ticket, ask on the group chat.
- Do the ticket. See our HOWTO for git. Sprint specific git HOWTO for devs with push rights: whatever works for you :-) If you don't like pull requests, don't send them. Commit and push directly to the main repo. If you do like pull requests, fork the main repo and send pull requests, but merge them right after. My favorite way is to work on the main repo, but create local branches (without pushing them to the main repo). Merge branches locally to the master and push to the main repo.
- Join the daily scrum to share your updates
During Project Notes For The Sprint
To be added while the project progresses
To be added after the end of the sprint