The OpenMRS Order Entry UI is an application to support drug orders through the user interface.
What This Module Does Do
- Supports adding drug orders for outpatients and inpatients using either the Standard Dosage or Free Text tabs.
- Allows a user to view a patient's active and past orders.
- Lets a user edit or discontinue an active drug order.
- Automatically discontinues an active drug order when the duration specified for the drug order is reached.
- Allows a user save multiple drug orders at once.
- Shows details of the patient whose drug orders is being accessed.
- Shows full details of a drug order including the date activated, date stopped or auto-expired, drug order description, dose, units, frequency etc.
- Displays pagination when a user has drug orders that go beyond the first page.
- Allows a user edit a draft order before saving it.
What This Module Does Not Do
- Currently only drug orders are supported.
- Does not support re-activating a discontinued drug order.
To view or download the OpenMRS Order Entry UI Module, please go to the module repository here: