The OpenMRS Order Entry UI is an application to support creating of orders(Drug and Lab) through the user interface.
What This Module Does Do
- Shows details of the patient whose orders is being accessed.
- Displays pagination when a patient has orders that go beyond the first page.
- Allows a user to add multiple orders of different types to a single draft.
- Allows a user to edit a drug order in the draft order before saving it.
- Allows a user to toggle the urgency of a lab order before saving it.
- Allows a user to discard an order from the draft.
- Allows a user to save multiple orders to the database from the draft.
- Drug Orders
- Supports adding drug orders for patients using either the Standard Dosage or Free Text tabs.
- Allows a user to edit an active drug order.
- Allows a user to discontinue an active drug order.
- Automatically discontinues an active drug order when the duration specified for the drug order is reached.
- Shows full details of a drug order including the date activated, date stopped or auto-expired, drug order description, dose, units, frequency etc.
- Lab Orders
- Supports adding of lab orders for patients.
- Allow a user to toggle the urgency of a lab order.
- Allows a user to view all the lab orders ordered for a patient
What This Module Does Not Do
- Currently, only Drug and Lab orders are supported.
- Does not support re-activating a discontinued drug order.
To view or download the OpenMRS Order Entry UI Module, please go to the module repository here:
- To download module: https://addons.openmrs.org/#/show/org.openmrs.owa.orderentryui
- To view or download source code: https://github.com/openmrs/openmrs-owa-orderentry
A video tutorial walkthrough of the Order UI can be watched here
- Order Entry UI End User Guide
- Order Entry UI Administrator Guide
- GitHub project (source code)
- Order Entry UI Release Note
- Sprint 1
- Sprint 2
- Sprint 3
- Sprint 4
- Sprint 5
- Sprint 6
- Sprint 7
- Sprint 8
- Spritn 9
- Sprint 10
- Flavia Nshemerirwe
- Fredrick Mgbeoma
- Geoffrey Asiimwe
- Osaze Edo-Osagie
- Betty Kebenei
- Lanre Lawal
- Gabriel Micah
- Efosa okpugie
- Tunmise ogunniyi
- Isaiah Rotimi Yemitan
- Daramola Ajiboye
- Korir Desmond
- Titus Kipkemboi