The OpenMRS Order Entry UI is an application to support creating of orders(Drug and Lab) through the user interface.
What This Module Does Do
- Shows details of the patient whose orders is being accessed.
- Displays pagination when a patient has orders that go beyond the first page.
- Allows a user to add multiple orders of different types to a single draft.
- Allows a user to edit a drug order in the draft order before saving it.
- Allows a user to toggle the urgency of a lab order before saving it.
- Allows a user to discard an order from the draft.
- Allows a user to save multiple orders to the database from the draft.
- Drug Orders
- Supports adding drug orders for patients using either the Standard Dosage or Free Text tabs.
- Allows a user to view a patient's active and past drug orders.
- Allows a user to edit an active drug order.
- Allows a user to discontinue an active drug order.
- Automatically discontinues an active drug order when the duration specified for the drug order is reached.
- Shows full details of a drug order including the date activated, date stopped or auto-expired, drug order description, dose, units, frequency etc.
- Lab Orders
- Supports adding of lab orders for patients.
- Allow a user to toggle the urgency of a lab order.
- Allows a user to view all the lab orders ordered for a patient
What This Module Does Not Do
- Currently, only Drug and Lab orders are supported.
- Does not support re-activating a discontinued drug order.
To view or download the OpenMRS Order Entry UI Module, please go to the module repository here:
A video tutorial walkthrough of the Order UI can be watched here