Team Lead: Daniel Kayiwa
Sprint Lead: Ian Duncan
Start date: 6th November 2018
End date: 23rd November 2018
- Michael Mbugua
- Emery Muhozi
- Ian Duncan
- Abulo John Joshua
- Allan Guwatudde
The main goal of this sprint is to fix bugs found in the application and work on the pointed features that have to be refined. In this sprint we should also work with an aim of having the application tested and prepared for the MVP Release.
In this sprint we'll work on the following notes that were identified during the demo:
- Release version button to be one
- Have a default version called head on the initial click of the release button
- We would pick on either locale or language and have one for consistency purposes
- Allow view of all concepts
In this sprint we will also work on the following feedback we have received after the demo:
Create a new concept
- Language doesn’t save. When you return to edit the concept, the language is always English. (Figure 3)
- It does not save an incorrect uuid (ie. 777), but it does show an error.
- It’s good that you are using “Language” instead of “Locale” but then it’s inconsistent with using “Preferred in locale”. Pick one: locale or language.
Add a concept
- There should be better paging thru long list of concepts. It only allows >> and << but should allow first, last, and associated number of 20 concept groups (Figure 5). Maybe even allow the user to change the number for default (20) to 50 or 100 concepts (next phase).
- Allow view of all concepts from this page. If the concept is not editable (ie. because it’s from CIEL?), it should still allow a view. There should be a way to expand to see all the names and uuid. (Figure 6).
ocl-err3.png865x187 12.7 KB
ocl-page.png867x175 14 KB
ocl-view.png981x147 11.8 KB
How To Participate
Add your name to the list on this wiki page (with any comments about your availability). If you want to join after the sprint has started just join the IRC channel mentioned above and say hello.
The general process:
- New to OpenMRS sprints? Want help getting started? Join IRC and say "???": I'd like to participate in the sprint!". If you get no response, just ping any of the above sprint participants as per the IRC tips at http://en.flossmanuals.net/openmrs-developers-guide/support/
- Pick a ticket from the available tickets in the top-left of the sprint dashboard page at:
If you have any questions about the ticket, ask on the group chat.Do the ticket. See our HOWTO for git. Sprint specific git HOWTO for devs with push rights: whatever works for you :-) If you don't like pull requests, don't send them. Commit and push directly to the main repo. If you do like pull requests, fork the main repo and send pull requests, but merge them right after. My favorite way is to work on the main repo, but create local branches (without pushing them to the main repo). Merge branches locally to the master and push to the main repo.Join the daily scrum to share your updates
- Make sure it does not depend on a ticket that is incomplete.
During Project Notes for the sprint
To be added while the project progresses
To be added after the end of the sprint.
JIRA board: https://issues.openmrs.org/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=180&projectKey=OCLOMRS
Github repo: https://github.com/openmrs/openmrs-ocl-client