ADX import support is now possible in latest trunk of DHIS this will have implications for the OpenMRS module's data model Able to successfully transport ADX
- Able to successfully transport ADX with Disaggregations
Background and strategic fit
- OpenMRS-DHIS2 integration is obviously a big desire of lots of people in the OpenMRS community, and we'd like to more effectively mobilize the OpenMRS community to contribute to a preferred integration module.
Existing Functionality of the DHISReport Module - (SHR branch detailed documentation can be found here):
1.Supporting ADX (August - November 2015)
In this first phase, we keep the current SQL query approach and enhance the model of the current module.
As with DXF format,current module has only one model object to map with DHIS2 which is DataElement. With new ADX format, we need more objects for mapping as below
Definition of those in ADX is explained with examples at https://www.dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/developer/html/ch01s12.html
We just need object with basic attributes such as: id, name, code and other audit attributes.
- Expose simple API to POST codelists to this model. Current module category such as sex, age group, etc. Currently we only have dataelement. Then dataelement should be matched with datasets and categories (categorycombo). already had the basic code; we need to enhance it (using JAXB). A sample ADX DSD can be found here https://github.com/dhis2/adx/blob/master/IHE/samples/adx_sample_dsd2.xml
- Find a way to define categorycombo in the DSD.
- Enhance the current SQL query model so that it can make use of the new model and reduce the number of queries needed. We may need two objects: Query and QueryParameter. Each QueryParemeter contains the category such as sex or age group.
2.Integrate with reporting framework ( December 2015 - May 2016)
We replace/add in addition to the manual SQL query by the Reporting framework from OpenMRS. This needs to be discussed in more detail with Darius and team.
Waiting for HISP India Input.
|Unknown User (maurya) - Do we want a seperate ADX/Reporting Module that generates ADX data? or do we want to continue expanding on the present module providing reporting module support?|
|Unknown User (darius) - Wouldn't you just start from a blank ADX template?||there are advantages and disadvantages to both. Exchanging code lists works better via a REST call to DHIS2.|
|Unknown User (maurya) - how widespread is adoption of the current DHIS connector OpenMRS module?||I hear rumors here and there.|