AbstractSome implementers of OpenMRS have started collecting data in the field using mobile devices such as smartphones or tablets. However, these types of devices are prone to weak security, both for the device itself (such as with theft) or security of the data stored in the device.
The system will allow administrator to (among others):
* Remotely lock a device
* Remotely wipe a device
* Detect unwanted operation performed on the device
This project will require the student to know the following terminology:
- REST API
- Basic Authentication
- Spring Security
- Bootstrap (or maybe Foundation)
- or show me that you want to learn all those terminology
Please explain above terminology in your proposal (using your own words).
* Create server side application to monitor mobile devices
* Create application which will perform the wiping, locking and logging operation
* Design the communication mechanism which would allow the server side to send instruction to the application