Wiki Spaces

Documentation
Projects
Resources

Get Help from Others

Q&A: Ask OpenMRS
Discussion: OpenMRS Talk
Real-Time: IRC Chat | Slack

Projects

Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Directory

Weekly Squad Call Info

Thursdays at 4pm UTC / 9:30pm IST/ 7pm EAT / 5pm CET / 11am ET / 8am PT  (GCal link here)

(lightbulb) Join link: https://om.rs/zoommf

(question) Slack Channel: https://openmrs.slack.com/archives/CHP5QAE5R

To Address Next Squad Call

  1. Tech topics:
    1. Who will take on the iframing for HFE forms?
    2. Update on appointments (low priority) - adding in a few slots for appointments

UX Design Topics Parking Lot

(lightbulb)Things to discuss on a UX/product design call, outside of squad calls(lightbulb)

  • Visit summary
  • Confirm expected behavior after clicking "See All" on a widget  MF-522 - Getting issue details... STATUS  
  • Realistic clinician workflow: form → updating conditions?
  • Hierarchy within Clinical Views → theming programs
  • Shortening lab results timeline if there isn't 5 years of data
  • Alerts inbox - confirm tablet Alerts hub location (discrepancy btwn Desktop Alert Pane vs Tablet FAB)
    • Alerts inbox as a Global Action: Always available in Global Nav. Need examples of other patient/system notifications.
  • Ampath before and after :)

Architecture Design Topics Parking Lot

(warning)Things to discuss on a architectural design call, outside of squad calls(warning)

  • Arch Design: How to control user access to things like Attachments, Encounters

Grounding Priorities

ImplementerMayJune
Mekom



Ampath

PIH

Integrate MFE into PIH distro using new dev tooling, how config plugs in / can be provided by different sites

Use 3.0 distro layout Mekom set up


Meeting Notes

2021-06

2021-06-17

  • 10 mins: Walkthrough of 3.0 Framework
  • Squad Showcase coming July 14/15!


2021-06-14: Design call

Attendees: Burke, JJ, Ciaran, Grace, Eudson, Ines Fernandes, Nikita, Dimitri, Eric

  • Review of Offline Mode designs
  • Discussion of technical handling of offline login & cache clearing
  • Discussion of plan for Eudson & team to lead implementation of Forms and Workspace designs in RefApp

2021-06-10: Squad call

Recording: https://iu.mediaspace.kaltura.com/media/t/1_3h3cczcs

Attendees: Nikita, Manuel, Vineet, Jonathan T, Grace P, Burke, Ciaran, Dimitri, Donald, Emmanuel, Eric, Florian, Ian, Paul A, Samuel, Brandon, Eudson, Daniel Betres, Herbert Oketayot, Piru Pius, Settimba

  • Demos: 
    • Brandon: Dev Documentation Updated, Implementer Documentation Updated, SDK updated to pull MFEs; added microfrontends.json to SDK: 
  • Demo: Paul: Design System for Forms
  • Idea: Add tickets/bugs you find to #mf-issues? We need your help catching issues (smile) 


Releases

We're saying "release" to sometimes mean 3 different, but related things:

1) **Our Alpha:** Releasing OpenMRS 3.0.0 into our Demo Environment

2) **Demo Site Release Cadence**: The regular process of releasing from a Dev Environment to Demo (Prod) Environment (the thing that users & prospective implementers of all knowledge levels can easily play with)

3) **Technical Release Pipeline**: How this happens for individual widgets/apps, vs import map, vs config; How do we formally represent a release of the reference app? Is it a repo? Docker image? Ideas?


In the 3.0 framework, a "release" is technically (1) an Import Map, + (2) Configuration, + (3) Modules.


  • Proposed Plan: Release OpenMRS 3.0.0 on July 2, 2021: Whatever's releaseable by then, will be in first release ("3.0.0")
  1. What is a release? 
    1. Import Map + Configuration + Modules
    2. How do we formally represent a release of the reference app? Is it a repo? Docker image? Ideas? 
  2. We hope to include all JIRA tickets currently marked as 3.0.0 release candidates (Jira label = "3.0.0releasecandidate")
  3. Next steps
    1. Need clear dev vs demo environments (wink)
    2. Pre-release week workshop to get started?
    3. Release Sprint Planning
      1. When does sprint begin? End?
    4. Promote!
      1. Hackathon?
      2. Tweet about it

2021-06-03

Recording: https://iu.mediaspace.kaltura.com/media/t/1_0rcu25um?st=1222
OHRI/UCSF demo of work to date: https://iu.mediaspace.kaltura.com/media/t/1_0rcu25um?st=2590

Attendees: Grace P, Burke, Brandon, Donald, Vineet, Ciaran, Derrick, Eric, Eudson, Ian, JJ, Jonathan T, Michael Van Hese, Nikita, Romain, Settimba, Suruchi, Tendo

  • Appointments plan for MFE = ?
  • Do we need to set up a Distro for the Demo, put in Digital Ocean?  (Import Map + Config File) (Set up another version, a real Demo, that is stable and has a config file so it can be a more polished version of what we want to show?)


Demos

  • Brandon: Working on more exhaustive documentation; experimenting with Doxify 
  • Donald: Forms 
  • Vineet: Visit History 
  • Eudson, Samuel, & UCSF/OHRI Team: Team progress & form builder 
  • Grace: 3.0 Apps & Widgets Directory: https://om.rs/directory

2021-05

2021-05-26

Attendees: Grace P, Burke, Ciaran, Nikita, Jonathan T, Brandon, Daniel, Dennis, Dimitri, Donald, Emmanuel, Eric, Florian, Lars, Michael Van Hese (USAID HIS Advisor), Romain, Samuel, Sean K, Settimba, Vineet

Alerts & FHIR


Demos:

  • Nikita: Chart now changes with clicking different time range. Improvements to Lab Results Timeline.
    • Question about shortening the "All Results" timeline: Shortening the timeline if there isn't 5 years of data. I wonder if there's value in making that obvious to the user, e.g., a line saying "Showing only data since 20/1/2020" -- so the user doesn't think they're looking at five years' worth? Might be clinically valuable.
    •  
  • Manuel: Can view and submit form while offline; can create and edit pt offline: 
    • > What happens if a patient is registered offline who already exists? Florian: No check yet, presumably the API will just error out here. Then the user needs to check / handle the error (potentially discard the registration). In some sense the problem is deferred. Generally, I'd put this in the "sync issues" kind of category. Imho, we should have a generic treatment for these failures.
  • Florian: No breaking changes expected. 
  • Samuel: Attachments
    •  
    • Confirmed: capturing a photo would go direct from camera to app and not leave an image on the user’s device (for patient privacy/security). When we capture an image, it’s saved saved on the server and not the client’s machine/device

    • Need names/text for attachments: 
    • Uploading message (some indicator of progress uploading) would be helpful.
  • We should probably have a different placeholder image here: 
  • Vineet: 


Form Designs:

Tablet Example:

Workspace Example:


2021-05-13

Recording:https://iu.mediaspace.kaltura.com/media/t/1_5ez4cp5z

Attendees: Burke, Grace, Florian, Nikita, Dimitri, Dennis, Donald, Emmanuel, Eudson, Grace N, Naman, Sean, Vineet, Jonathan Teich, Grace P, Brandon, JJ

Reminder: Test your work before issuing a PR. Reviewers job does not include testing your code.

We still need dev and demo environment.  

Demos: 

  • Florian: Webpack config
  • Nikita: Patient Lists update (in copied CSS at the moment)
  • Donald: Clinical Views update
  • Vineet: Visit Note expansions (problem: diagnosis gets attached to the visit note)

2021-05-06

Recording:https://iu.mediaspace.kaltura.com/media/t/1_xqpyebz9

Regrets: Grace P

2021-04

2021-04-27

  • JJ away next 2 weeks
  • Demo of Lab Results working; trendline chart just has bug to be fixed
  • Demo of registering a pt offline
  • Ciaran creating online Component Resources. Gets us closer to a library of design components and code components. 

2021-04-15

Recording: https://iu.mediaspace.kaltura.com/media/t/1_mypuo2dv

Attendees: 19 - Florian, Brandon, Burke, Ciaran, Daniel, Dimitri, Donald, Eudson, Lars, Ian Bacher, Joachim, JJ, Grace P, Romain, Samuel, SeanKwon, Vineet

  • Welcome Lars (full stack)
  • Component Library proposal available #mf-squad-internal

2021-04-08

  • No call next week - OMRS Community Meeting instead!
  • Showcase coming - demos plan?

2021-03

2021-03-25: Squad Call

Attendees: Florian, Brandon, Ciaran, Daniel, Derrick, Dimitri, Donald, Eric, Grace N, Harshit Shukla, Ian Bacher, Joachim, JJ, Grace P, Romain, Samuel, SeanKwon, Settimba, Ujjwal

Recording: 

  • Offline mode: Offline Mode: Requirements & Project Status in 2021 Manuel back, working on this, stay tuned for early demo next week! 
  • Florian: Improvements to App Shell, Debugger, and Import Map. Pt chart refactoring ongoing. Fixed slowness issues on Demo site. 
  • Need someone with time to spin up QA environment and duplicate current Demo setup there. (Romain & Regan & Grace to f/u)
  • Samuel working on Attachments (backend work to have them work in MFEs) and simplified packaging approach
  • Donald working on Ampath Forms & Forms widget
  • Eudson showed progress on using extensions to implement HTS Hello World use case for OHRI


Common components: Carbon Tables are becoming common repeated use case. Would be ideal not to duplicate work and also be able to update the table recommendation 

2021-03-18: Squad Call

Recording: https://iu.mediaspace.kaltura.com/media/t/1_5ygf727y

Attendees: Grace, Burke, Florian, Jonathan T, Ciaran, Daniel, Ian, Nikita, Romain, Tendo

Result of SPA Workshop on monday: Starting to see improvements in PRs etc

Nikita showed progress on Test Results: Can now see recent results and go from a recent result to see it on the Timeline view. Timeline view currently limited to just that panel, but eventually can become one single Timeline view with everything/all results.

Florian showed how adaptations to how we're using Single-SPA will now allow us to have multiple pages per microfrontend.

Ciaran showed updates to the Patient List Designs. 


Time change for Monday & Thursday calls to come.

New Nav Slot: 

F/U w/ Romain & others re. Registration & Attachemnets work

Header slot?

Intro Tickets

2021-03-11: Squad Call

Date time format: Consistency across application - should apply standard format across application. Using User Locale. For now - use shortened string for Month (e.g. Jan instead of /01)

Range control - see how VS widget was done.


3.0 Packaging semi-blocker: Need Appointments module to have "aware_of" dependency on Atomfeed instead of "required" dependency. https://bahmni.atlassian.net/browse/AP-12

Next week: Romain to demo some updates/refactoring that should make it easier for people to use the packaging approach. This will become the OMRS RefApp for 3.0 (new projects will bring their own config/metadata, but in a way that brings all your existing stuff over). This will help us migrate our own demo instance over to 

2021-03-04: Squad call

Recording: https://iu.mediaspace.kaltura.com/media/t/1_7nv504pd

Attendees: Brandon, Ciaran, Daniel, Dennis, Dimitri, Donald, Eric, Eudson, Florian, Grace, Ian, Nikita, Romain, Samuel, Settimba

Nikita: Update on Lab Results Timeline View:

Florian: Ready to onboard the team to the new frontend architecture! We'll have a training session w Florian on Monday. 

2021-03-02: Config call - a basic base RefApp package

Goal: A very simplified Reference Application basic package. You can add additional modules if you want to, but this is the bare, bare minimum. 


2021-03-01: Design call - focus on HIV Testing Services workflow for OHRI Hello World

Walked through HIV Test Services hello world requirements: https://ohri.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/HOME/pages/1802245/HTS+Hello+World+Use+Case
and HIV Test workflow: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ENwHGvh-BGvPmSNbHAKljoQujdJG6Dl71e9cgjFV7oo/edit?usp=sharing

Key points from today's design call:

  • Next Steps: Ciaran will work on a first round of designs, now that the HTS workflow is more clear. 1 week timeline to get designs done & interactive version ready.
  • Timeline details: Ciaran will spend several dedicated UX days on HTS this week, and 2 days next week, and a few final hours of tweaks after that as-needed. (This is in addition to the other 3.0 desktop UX testing that was set up for this week)
  • How Feedback will happen:
  •    In #ohri-hello-world, Ciaran will share snippets of his work throughout the week.
  •    On weekly Thurs squad call, Ciaran's latest design work is usually highlighted, so his progress will be included in his usual demo.
  •    Next week, we can use the same time as today to get together again and go through the end-to-end workflow (Monday at 4pm UTC / 7pm EAT) - @Mwariri Mwangi would this work for you? 
  • Starting with Tablet, since it's easier to go from Tablet to Desktop than vice-versa, for strategic responsiveness from the start, and so that the transition to Desktop will also be a learning opportunity for the Hello World dev team. The tablet designs are still useable on a desktop so this does not block us from the Desktop use case either.
  • Form-type fields will be hardcoded (since using a form builder is not in scope for Hello World))

2021-02

2021-02-25: Squad Call

Attendees: Ciaran, Grace, Amos, Brandon, JJ, Cliff, Daniel, Dennis, Dimitri, Donald, Eric, Eudson, Florian, GraceN, Herman, Ian, Kdaud, Samuel, Nikita, Romain, Sttimba, Tendo

Updates

Demos

Romain: https://github.com/openmrs/openmrs-distro-referenceapplication/tree/3.x 

We can use this to set up our QA and DEMO environments (e.g. demo3.openmrs.org and qa3.openmrs.org)

. But first...

TODO: Need to i.d. exactly what Metadata Config is needed. Pull in UCSF BA Mwariri and PIH David DeSimone - call w/ Romain/Eudson/Mwariri

TODO: Daniel Kayiwa Some backend work needed to get this list as short as possible: (e.g. appointment issue blocking others - address module dependencies) -  MF-490 - Getting issue details... STATUS


Donald - carbonized login & navigation from registration page


2021-02-22: Design Call

Need RBA design call w/ examples; people w/ RA system's 2.x perspective - 2-3 weeks from now

2021-02-18: Squad Call: Demos, Design updates, and key dev conversations

Attendees: Burke, Donald, JJ, Jonathan Teich, Amos Laboso, Anjula, Bawantha, Brandon, Ciaran, Daniel, Dimitri, Donald, Eric, Eudson, Grace Nakiguli, Grace Potma, Samuel, Nikita, Tendo, Herman Muhereza



  •  Demos
    • Donald - Forms update & Demo
      • Can build forms:

        Can Add Forms to Forms Widget:

        Can go to form for that patient: 


        TODO: Donald to get work merged

        TODO: Follow up on design and task for form in action panel

        TODO: Grace Update TAC

        TODO: Grace f/u about HIV care forms from AMRS we can add

        TODO: Carbonizing plan - Monday design sesh? How soon in roadmap

    • Florian - in process of releasing stepping stones; hoping to release in 1 week
    • Ciaran
    • Nikita - progress on overview page and timeline page 
  • (Ian) FHIR discussions - What we need from FHIR module / API gaps: what the MF squad needs that we aren’t providing via FHIR or they can’t figure out how to access via FHIR.
    • Flags
    • Communication, to a specific user (keep track; possibility to force user to acknowledge the result)
    • Log of things a user has received
    • (Drafts of notes?)
  • How it's going working together and with Carbon and ESM
    • Eudson standup suggestion
    • Q&A in slack - who owns? Timeline acceptable?

2021-02-15: Design Call

  • Design update: Desktop view for Lab Results
    • Scroll with mouse?
  • Plan to setup QA & Demo environments (Romain & Dimitri)
  • Plan re onboarding workshop
  • Plan to handle non-numeric lab results

2021-02-11: Squad Call: Test Results, ___

Attendees: Nikita, Grace Potma, Burke, Jonathan Teich, Anjula Samarasinghe, Ayush Sharma, Bawantha Rathnayaka, Brandon Istenes, Ciaran, Daniel, Dimitri, Donald, Eudson, Florian, Grace Nakiguli, Larry Ivange, Samuel Male, Romain, Tendo, JJ.

Recording: 

Test Results progress:

  •  Loading card that's only a single lab result has been a challenge - redundant data transfers happening excessively. Need follow up meeting with FHIR squad members.
  • Brandon INr tooling updates
  • Florian updates
  • Tendo updates
  • Ciaran updates: Clickable Desktop prototypes now ready for User Testing; to start user testing next week. Desktop-izing work will soon be ready for development.
  • Donald Form update: 
  • Proposal from Nikita: Can we have a library where people can pull standard (or OMRS-bespoke) component code from? E.g. he's seen 3 different ways of implementing cards so far. 

2021-02-08: Design Call

Recording: https://iu.mediaspace.kaltura.com/media/t/1_jwjuciih

Goal: interactive desktop experience by ~ Nov 15, then start user testing. Need test users ready for ~Feb 18

2021-02-04: Demos & New Design Style Guide for specific use cases

Recording: https://iu.mediaspace.kaltura.com/media/t/1_a1wyi2vc 

2021-01

2021-01-28: Sprint Review & Demos

Recording: https://iu.mediaspace.kaltura.com/media/1_yh43as74

Attendees: Burke, Donald, JJ, Jonathan T, Brandon, Ciaran, Daniel, Dimitri, Eric, Florian, Larry, Romain, Samuel, Tendo, Grace

  • Still no decision about how to embed MFE tech into next RefApp release (whether to handle as OMOD with no MFEs, or whole package of containers + ngnx → deploy)


Major Forms Update:

  • Donald has connected the AMRS Form Builder and added a Search for Forms widget: 
  • Now we have both a way of creating and displaying forms: 
  • Consumed as a parcel: 
  • Next step is to get it working using the actual MFE framework (Donald & Florian to follow up)

2021-01-27: Design Session/Presentation: 

Attendees: Ciaran Duffy, David DeSimone (PIH), Esther Kanyangonda (IntelliSoft), Grace Bish, Jonathan Dick (Ampath), Michael Bontyes (MSF-OCP), Susan Gathu (IntelliSoft), Ian Bacher (Brown), Juliet Wamalwa, Ken (IntelliSoft Kenya), Eudson Bambo (UCSF)

Slides: https://app.pitch.com/app/presentation/698294fd-1f1e-4590-a970-ae2a3418ff74/c12ad460-817b-4f9e-9eb2-e29d2c8cc77f

Recording: https://iu.mediaspace.kaltura.com/media/Microfrontend+Meeting/1_ed3qoh9s?st=325&ed=1515 

We're still open to more feedback on Theming and we'll try to keep the discussion going in the coming months. We'll try to create as much opportunity as possible for INrs and collaborators to voice their needs. 


Feedback heard on call: 

  • Intellisoft: Resonated for Intellisoft b/c they often have to re-brand for their customers' needs.
  • MSF (Organization): "As long as we can add our red color we'd be happy (smile) What's more important for us is localization and internationalization - language requirements."
  • UCSF: Eudson will f/u with team to share these; branding may indeed become a requirement of the PEPFAR HIV RefApp work (OHRI).
  • PIH (Organization): Some re-branding/re-coloring of the RefApp for their implementations; what's demo'd here would satisfy their requirements. 

2021-01-25: Design Call: Test Results progress, Whitelabeling Config Project Updates

Nikita, Jonathan Teich, Ciaran, Eric, Tendo, Grace

Nikita showed how he can now show panels as well as individual results from the server itself: 

Problem: calling all concepts with Tests or LabResults, 100's of call each time, results in significant loading/fetching time / performance issues

Currently no better way to do this with REST. TODO: Nikita going to meet with Ian to see how this could be handled with FHIR. The difficult thing is to find all concepts that have observation data for this patient. 


Whitelabeling Config Project Updates

  • Designs for areas that would be changed: To package in a separate Zeplin project
  • Main areas for branding via Config: Login page logo (link change), FAB, Nav bar, action buttons, page button highlight, favicon & browser tab name
  • Ciaran to prep Presentation with visuals that can be sent around

2021-01-18: Design Call: Test Results progress


Test Results progress & update from Nikita:

  • Current state of Timeline: 
  • Suggestion to use FOSS option from agGrid for timeline view https://www.ag-grid.com/ Seems it should be able to handle all the business logic we need. Could always be replaced later. 
    • Decision: Time-box to try and replicate the timeline design and see how it looks. 
    • Decision: For rest of this sprint, prioritize Results Overview page; if we get some progress as well on timeline view via attempt to implement with ag-grid, then great! 
  • Ciaran shared progress updates on whitelabelling designs.
  • Grace to work w/ JJ, Jonathan Teich on sample patient data here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1z08Xb-WDlo5Dqclo1T4ksd2av6MQZxnD1FAlHvwA9uU/edit?usp=sharing
    • Then we'll add this into the demo site DB via the REST API

2021-01-14

Attendees: 

Implementer tools update from Brandon: Substantial carbonizing and UI improvements

    

Registration update from Larry & Romain:

 Carbonizing done, some bug fixes ongoing. Sections are structured to be independent of each other.

Updates

  • We will proceed with iframe plan, bigger form goals not a priority. Ideally we still make a high-level decision about what we will/won't do.
  • Need to find IN' that uses HFE to take this on, b/c Ampath doesn't use. (JJ to f/u with Brandon, Stephen)
  • Design Discussions Needed:
    • Registration page configurability
    • Forms High-Level Decisions

2021-01-07

Key Points

  • Need someone to take on iframing for HFE forms
  • Start next sprint next week - planning sesh Monday (TICKET to cover description of iframing HFE work)
  • Follow up Design Session about Visit Note page

Updates & Discussion:

  • Lab Test Results: Nikita to begin work on these now, using the current Sketch designs: https://www.sketch.com/s/1dd7e0f7-b96b-4586-846c-5c352fc954e3/p/lab-results-current
    • TODO: Tickets/definition of work for next sprint? 
  • "Forms 0.1": Specific resource not yet i.d.'d for iframing HFE Forms - Nikita and Florian can provide support in the background. Will require some backend support b/c HFE doesn't supply a REST endpoint you can use to get the HTML. Server render → deploy to iframe. The render includes ++ context & needs a REST endpoint. Next we might strip out all the extra stuff in that context (no framework around it; removes everything but the form).
    • Design discussions about next gen form engine need to continue - want to be ready to work on this next gen in Feb. Goal = January.
    • Technical oversight from Nikita and Florian but need assignee - Goal = January.
  • Appointments Scheduling: This is an area for possible Bahmni collaboration. Bahmni appointment scheduling still seems like the better option right now. Don't want to try to use legacy Appointment Scheduling UI b/c it's legacy and angular and would require total redesign. Idea: click and be taken away to another tab. Scheduling is a different experience in a different tab, nice that it's already naturally separate w/ Bahmni appointment scheduling. So this is there, but we need visibility for this to show up in 3.0 frontend.
    • Means using the Appointments OMOD backend module (not Appointments Scheduling OMOD). Eudson to get to know app called Bahmni Appointments (there are some things to know in there like appointment services, appointment service categories). Will continue checking in w/ Dennis & Dimitri as needed. Need endpoints to point to right REST API endpoints.
  • Distro Packaging work: Update on Romain's work: Ready to be used - dockerized, consolidated and much smaller list of things to load. Goal is to make this the reference distro to use for CI purposes. Goal = January. Have to add both HFE and HFE UI modules (wanted to minimize things like this).
  • Visit Note: update on Dennis' work implementing these wireframes: https://app.zeplin.io/project/5f7223cfda10f94d67cec6d0/screen/5fa4407717f41a3adc623b3b
    • TODO:  Clarify what should be driving the content of this Visit Note (form?)
    • TODO: Clarify whether "Diagnosis" is the term we want to use (or problem? reason for visit? what's the purpose of this field, how is this field's data used?)
    • TODO: Clarify whether the Red/Blue label UI is how we want to handle the semantics of a primary/secondary diagnosis/problem/reason for visit
  • Attachments: Add Image should be a re-useable component - TICKET - Samuel working on this; Samuel & Dennis to connect to confirm how Dennis can embed that component in the Visit Note page.
  • Implementer Tools:

2021-01-04: Priorities for January 2021

Attendees: Burke, Eric, Grace, Jonathan Teich, Daniel

Updates

  • Eric: No blockers for Donald/Dennis re. implementing designs; Eric to f/u w/ them this week.
  • Ciaran: back Jan 11.
  • Burke: Thoughts about how to use GSOC for MFE. Need clear projects that are well described and attractive.

January Priorities

  • GSOC Project Clarity
    • High-level overview of Admin Modernization - Burke - Done: GSOC 2021: Modernizing Administration functions for OpenMRS
    • Requirements granularity
      • What things are used so rarely it's not worth including in scope? What's used most commonly? What's more heavily used in Legacy vs 2.0 UI? (Don't just assume that what we need is strictly from the legacy UI - need to prioritize.)
      • API Gaps: Some Admin fx will need REST API backends/endpoints built. "Take these 3 fx and build a REST API". This needs to be done before UI can be built on it!
      • Prioritize Domains: Need to find out from Implementers which of the domains are heavily used. Then i.d. API gaps. - TODO: Grace f/u with Dimitri.
      • UI Design needs: TODO: Grace post requirements and f/u with Ciaran
  • Whitelabelling Progress
    • Ciaran working on samples Jan 11-12 
    • January 13 Session w/ Implementers to share Examples, talk about the Potential, and gather some quick Feedback (and we can post on Talk after too)
      • TODO: Grace f/u with PIH, Ampath, Mekom, NigeriaEMR, KenyaEMR, UgandaEMR
    • Focus is on Skinning: Logo, color theme. Avoiding styling changes (e.g. dimensions/pixel # changes).
  • QA Strategy
    1. In Jan: Introduce Ampath QA Team to OMRS QA Team (TODO: Grace; Eric & Robai to encourage team to attend)
    2. In Jan: Strategy RFC
      1. How do we increase automated testing of the tech, e.g. unit tests, linting, integration tests 
    3. In Feb: Start end to end manual workflow testing of end user fx
  • 3.0 Roadmap
    • January workshop TODO: Grace f/u w/ JJ about progress setting this up
  • Features
    • Finish changing Frontend Architecture: Acceptance criteria for whether it's ready (TODO: Grace f/u with Florian & Brandon)
      • Florian working on one more PR for config
      • Stability
      • Documentation
    • Order Entry: Done & ready for testing
    • Registration: Romain (main issue has been how to design to ensure configurability users will need) (TODO: Validate approach w/ Brandon)
    • Patient Dashboard. summary, & related extensions: Donald (needs tasks) & Dennis (visit summary ongoing)
    • Test Results & Chart Search: Nikita (starting now); some support from Ciaran
    • HFE Forms: support for HFE Forms via iframes (start w/ iframes for quick & dirty solution - integration work needed (load iframe etc; well defined, not big scope)) - next generation work later in future). Continue occasional design discussions about our approach to FHIR Qnr; will reconnect about LHC Forms Team's ongoing work. Clarity on next gen plan by end of January.
    • Attachments extension: Samuel
    • Appointments widget: Eudson Bambo (some support from Dennis)
    • Offline Mode: Next in Florian's cue
    • Patient Lists: Bett did some design work on this previously - will need feedback from Ian, Seaton; this is Ciaran's next priority

2020 Meeting Notes

https://wiki.openmrs.org/x/eIHoDg

2019 Notes & Recordings

https://wiki.openmrs.org/x/UgNiDQ


  • No labels