AbstractA lot of great work was done during GSoC 2013 to integrate OpenMRS and DHIS2. The aim of this project is to extend the OpenMRS-DHIS2 Integration Module. The new features to be added will be sourced from the community.
- Concisely list objectives here.
- Add a wish here list here for future development.
- OpenMRS data model / understanding of OpenMRS terms.
- DHIS data model
- Reporting Module functionality.
- Basic understanding of Spring and Hibernate.
Basic understanding of XML and JAXB is needed as the OpenMRS-DHIS2 Integration Module implements them.
April 21 – May 19 (Community Bonding Period):
- Get to know my fellow peers and co-workers
- Throughout this period, I will as always be available on IRC to further discuss the proposal with members of the OpenMRS community so that I will be able to adjust or add things that I may have not thought of before.
- I will be actively engaged in discussions with my mentor to further understand and agree on the scope and requirements of the project.
May 19 – August 18:
- Development phase (to be broken down into detailed steps)
- OpenMRS-DHIS2-SDMX-HD Integration (see also child pages)
- http://www.dhis2.org/ (see documentation)
- https://lists.launchpad.net/dhis2-users/msg03768.html (read complete thread)
- http://jhia-online.org/index.php/jhia/article/view/65 (paper on integrating OpenMRS and DHIS2 using demo data)