About Feedback Module
Basically Feedback module provides a mechanism for users to communicate with system Supporters/Admins with system-related (non-patient-specific) messages. In this new version of Feedback module provides a really cool feature which will automatically Capture the Screenshot and allow user to edit it (highlight/blackout) within Web Browser itself. So this will reduce the time taken to process Screenshots manually. And the users will able to submit their problem/feedback directly to the most responsible person rather than same Admin. Multiple OpenMRS users can be mapped into a single Feedback Ticket by Admin, So faster problem solving can be happen. User-to-User communication is a great way to interact with other users regarding a Feedback Ticket in this new version of Feedback Module.
- OpenMRS 1.6 or higher
- No special dependency module required.
- Google Chrome 18 + (Recommended)
- Firefox 3.5 +
- Internet Explorer 9 +
To install the Feedback Module download the distribution .omod package from here at OpenMRS Module Repository and upload it into your OpenMRS system.
Roles and Privileges
Administers need to apply "Add Feedback" privilege for particular user roles.
Usage and How-To
Additional usage instructions and explanation.
- You can refer the step by step guides below or just watch this DEMO Video on Youtube to get started how's new Feedback mechanism works.
- How to Submit a Feedback - Quick Guide
- Feedback Module - Detailed Guide
- OpenMRS header Image isnt getting captured when using other browsers than Google Chrome.
- Rendered image HTML Button may be bit different than actual Button.
- Any issues? Report us here : JIRA Project Home of Feedback Module
v2.2.0 – 2013-08-05
- jQuery validation issues resolved.
- Few minor bug fixes and UI tweaks.
v2.1.5 – 2013-07-29
- Fixed FDBK-8 issue: Feedback dialog not hiding.
- Few minor bug fixes.
v2.0 – 2012-09-19
- User friendly, Wizard driven Feedback Form
- Automated Screenshot Capture/Edit process within Web Browser.
- User-to-User Communication within Feedback System. (Comment System)
v1.0 – 2011-08-22
- First release of the General Feedback Mechanism Module
- Better Error Submission Process for FDBK Module (Project Enhancement Idea)
- Project Contents - Better Error Submission Process for FDBK Module
- Resources - Better Error Submission Process for FDBK Module
- Checkout the Source code from openmrs-module-feedback Repo at GitHub