Documentation projects are ones that don't necessarily require coding and software development skills. There are plenty of ways you can help us even if you don't know much about coding. Example might be like fun activities like translating OpenMRS, writing test scripts, expanding our REST API documentation, and much more. Please see our OpenMRS Documentation Guide for more information.
Active Documentation Projects
- Developing a Suite of Volunteer Guides
- Developing User Friendly Documentation for FHIR API
- Review and Refactor existing Wiki to be more User profile driven
- Developing Processes and Tools for Maintaining OpenMRS Documentation
- Extend Existing Documentation for REST API with more Resources and Examples