Topic: Cohort Builder Sprint 17
Leads: Daniel Kayiwa
Kickoff Meeting Date and Time:
Start Date: 11-12-2017
End Date: 22-12-2017
Patients results page should show the time the query was executed
Search Person by Attributes should return results for options
Composition - Should have better/detailed user guide/instructions
Saved - Should have detailed instructions for use
Composition - Query results should return logical values
Create user documentation for the Cohort Builder
Create technical documentation for the Cohort Builder module
Do a final clean up on the codebase to remove all unnecessary files, code and comments
Review from the previous sprint
- Majority of the important features were completed and the leftover tickets have been pushed into this sprint, alongside the new tickets raised mostly just for documentation and cleaning up the codebase.
- It was agreed during the demo that the module is ready for release and the rest of the features can be worked on while also addressing any of the bugs that may come up when it goes live. Therefore, we are using this sprint also as a testing period for the Cohort Builder to get external input before it can be launched.
How to Participate
Add your name to the list on this wiki page (with any comments about your availability). If you want to join after the sprint has started just join the IRC channel: #openmrs , and say hello.
The general process:
- New to OpenMRS sprints? Want help getting started? Join IRC on the #openmrs channel, and say "???": I'd like to participate in Cohort Builder sprint 15!”. If you get no response, just ping any of the above sprint participants as per the IRC tips at https://booki.flossmanuals.net/openmrs-developers-guide/support
- Set Up. See our HOWTO for how to set up on git, how to make a PR, and a few other cool tips to get you all set and ready to start participating in the sprint. Feel free to reach out to any of the participants listed above, for help on setting up where unclear(We are happy to help!).
- Pick a ticket from the available tickets in the left side of the sprint dashboard page at: https://issues.openmrs.org/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=128
Make sure it does not depend on a ticket that is incomplete.
- If you have any questions about the ticket, ask on the group chat.
- Join the daily scrum to share your updates
JIRA Board: Cohort Builder OWA Beta Board
GitHub Repo: OpenMRS Cohort Builder OWA Repo