1.0 of the Open Web App module was released in late 2015. Great work!
- It should be possible to upload an Open Web App to OpenMRS via the UI and the App should function as expected (expand the owa module).
- Build the core OpenMRS reference app element into components (suggestion to use Google Polymer)
- Add the components into the polymer designer (see packaged as an OWA - designer.zip)
- Use the polymer designer to create a webpage from the components
- Package the designed page as an OWA and downloadable as a zip
- Allow OWA to be pushed, downloaded, uploaded to/from Modulus.
- Build functionality from other modules (charting, reporting etc.) as Open Web App
- Build new workflows using the polymer designer and then released as an OWA
April 21 – May 19 (Community Bonding Period):
- Get to know my fellow peers and co-workers
- Throughout this period, I will as always be available on IRC to further discuss the proposal with members of the OpenMRS community so that I will be able to adjust or add things that I may have not thought of before.
- I will be actively engaged in discussions with my mentor to further understand and agree on the scope and requirements of the project.
May 19 – August 18:
- Make UI improvements to the OWA module
- Add core UI elements, like CSS, Reference app Style guidelines, buttons into a commons open web apps (call it: owa-commons)
- Add registration elements into the owa-commons
- Add patient dashboard elements into the owa-commons
- Add the elements into the designer
- Add owa to be deployed from within omod files
- Allow owa-commons to be installed from Modulus
- Extra credits if time remains