Who is involved
Any community member is welcome to participate in and contribute to PLIR Squad activities and discussions, whether this is during the squad's weekly meeting, on Talk, or on Slack. Community members who demonstrate a high level of commitment by actively contributing to the squad will become a core member.
Project Technical Lead : Ian Bacher
Bahmni (Intellisoft) Team :
Where to join our conversations and contribute
The PLIR Squad meets with the FHIR Squad.
When: every Wednesday at 8:30pm IST | 6pm Nairobi | 5pm Cape Town | 3pm UTC | 11am Boston | 8am Seattle
Where: Computer or mobile: https://om.rs/zoomfhir
Meeting ID: 271 744 281, Passcode = 1
Meeting Notes and Recordings
Links to meeting recordings are found in the notes.
The PLIR Squad shares their meeting time with the FHIR Squad.
Please see FHIR Squad Notes for shared notes and recordings.
- Project Overview Slides
- Proposed Architecture
- Concepts for Calculation of the TX_PVLS indicator
- FHIR Measure Resources For PLIR
- FHIR CQL Libraries for the Calculation of TX_PVLS
- Automated Testing and Validation
- Manual Steps For Testing Calculation of TX-PVLS and TX-CURR Indicators Using CQL-based Approach
- Local Installation
- Project Logins
- Revised Workplan (Submitted)
- IHE White Paper on Clinical Quality Language for Aggregate Data Exchange
- InstantHIE Technical Architecture
- FHIR Measure Resource For Calculation of TX_PVLS