New features to Test
- 'Menu button' on the cards.
- Find and use the 'Add new allergy' buttons
- Add Allergy page: takes over the screen fullscreen. Can the user figure out how to escape from here and return to where they came from
Let's say a patient just had an allergic reaction and you would like to document this in the chart.
The patient had an allergy to:
- The drug Ramipril. It is an ACE Inhibitor
- The reaction included Angioedema and GI upset
- The reaction was severe
Please go about entering this into the patient chart
Things we want to see / Follow up questions
Ask as appropriate
1. Can the user easily access the 'add new allergy button'?
- There are two ways to get this
- a) clicking on the 'more button' on the allergy panel heading on any page
- b) clicking on 'add' on the allergy heading panel on the Chart / History / Allergy page
2. How do the users respond to the 'menu' button.
- Can then anticipate what it does?
- Do they click on it?
3. In the full screen allergy page
- What do they think the buttons at the bottom mean?
- If they wanted to close the note without saving and get back to the main page - do they know what to do? (in this case they'd need to click 'delete')