We've attempted to organize things around the different types of users that come to our community. Please find the profile below that most accurately describes your role and you will find the relevant documentation to get started.
- Curious: interested in OpenMRS and want to learn more or interested in potentially supporting the project in the future
- User: working in a health setting that is already using OpenMRS or you believe might benefit from it. Clinicians, researchers, community health workers should start here.
- Implementer: supporting the installation, customization, and maintenance of OpenMRS within a healthcare setting.
- Developer: interested in building on top of the OpenMRS platform, via writing source code or modules, or want to integrate with OpenMRS? Start here.
- Testers: people interested in testing OpenMRS.
- Subject Matter Experts: people who are interested in helping with documentation or new translations should start here.