By enabling SMART apps in OpenMRS we are providing a platform to run useful SMART application built by SMART developers.
What this module does
- Administrators can add/remove/enable/disable SMART apps
- Admins can make which apps are visible or hidden for individual users
- Users can customize the SMART apps they want to appear on their patient dashboard.
- SMART apps are displayed on the patient dashboards. The following apps are currently usable:
- Problems: Displays problems in a table view
- Med List: Displays medications in a table or timeline view
- Med Calendar: Displays medications in a table or calendar view.
- Got Statins?: Determines whether patient is taking a Statin.
- Cardiac Risk: A Visualization of Cardiology Bloodwork Results with the Framingham Risk Score.
- Meducation: Generates simpler medication instructions in multiple languages. See http://smartapp.meducation.com/ for more details
- Medical Adherence: Displays Adherence History for Chronic Meds
- BP Centiles: Displays pediatric blood pressures with calculated percentiles
- Smart Container User Documentation
- Smart Container Technical Documentation for OpenMRS Developers
- Smart Container API Documentation for SMART App Developers
(To be filled in once an initial release is made)