By enabling SMART apps in OpenMRS we are providing a platform to run useful SMART application built by SMART developers.
What this module does
- Administrators can add/remove/enable/disable SMART apps
- Admins can make which apps are visible or hidden for individual users
- Users can customize the SMART apps they want to appear on their patient dashboard.
- SMART apps are displayed on the patient dashboards. The following apps are currently usable:
- Problems: Displays problems in a table view
- Med List: Displays medications in a table or timeline view
- Med Calendar: Displays medications in a table or calendar view.
- Got Statins?: Determines whether patient is taking a Statin.
- Cardiac Risk: A Visualization of Cardiology Bloodwork Results with the Framingham Risk Score.
- Meducation: Generates simpler medication instructions in multiple languages. See http://smartapp.meducation.com/ for more details
- Medical Adherence: Displays Adherence History for Chronic Meds
- BP Centiles: Displays pediatric blood pressures with calculated percentiles
For some apps to work, you need to have set up the necessary module settings (formerly global properties from platform 1.8 downwards)
(To be filled in once an initial release is made)
This module was developer by Balachandiran Ajanthan as a GSOC2011 project: project.