The SDMX-HD Integration module allows OpenMRS to export aggregate data in the SDMX-HD format. It makes use of the Reporting Module and allows the mapping of Indicator and Dimensions created in the reporting module to be mapped to Indicators and Dimensions in a SDMX-HD DataSetDefinition.
A typical use case would be as follows:
- Upload a SDMX-HD zip file containing a SDMX-HD DataSetDefinition
- Create Indicators and Dimensions to be reported using the Reporting Module
- Map those Indicators and Dimensions to Indicators and Dimensions in the SDMX-HD DataSetDefinition
- Run the report which generates a SDMX-HD Data message
- Send Data Message to an aggregate data system that can import SDMX-HD
For some documentation on creating SDMX-HD DataSet Definitions please see the SDMX-HD website. Here are some links to the current (at time of writing) standards documentation:
Producing a an SDMX-HD DataSet Definition is non-trivial, and requires a good knowledge of the documentation but the documentation above will allow you to get started. Here are some sample SDMX-HD DataSet Definition that you can have a look at:
- Sample SDMX-HD Message This sample also contains some documentation about the DataSet it represents. See Sample2.html in the zip file for more details.
SDMX-HD features supported by this module
- External references
- Multiple KeyFamilies
- Indicator Disaggregation Hierarchies
- DataSet, Series and Obs, attached attributes
SDMX-HD features NOT supported by this module
- Group attached attributes
- TimePeriod isn't supported for reporting frequencies other than Annual or Monthly
- OpenMRS 1.5.2 or higher
- Reporting Module and it dependencies
Download the module and all the required modules from the links above and upload them to you OpenMRS system.
To test out the module, please download the Sample SDMX-HD message listed above. For guides on how to create indicators and dimensions in the Reporting module see Building Reports (Step By Step Guide).
If you encounter any bugs or have any feature requests please submit a ticket using the links below. If you have any question please write an email to the? OpenMRS dev Mailing Lists.
If any other developer would like to help out with this module please contact me: Unknown User (rcrichton)
These are some pages that were created while the module was in development. They may not be up-to-date anymore but the main concept should still apply.
- OpenMRS TRACNet integration (Design Page)
- SDMX-HD Parser Design - please note that the code for the parser is now hosted at: https://github.com/Jembi/sdmx-hd-lib
This module was originaly coded by Unknown User (rcrichton) of Jembi Health Systems.