Here we collect free online resources which helped us in learning how to code or how to write better code. We hope you will find them useful too We encourage you to explore them! Please add to this page if you found a great tutorial that helped you or if there is an area we did not yet cover.
Take the time to get to know the version control system Git, it will pay off since that's a tool you’ll probably use every day when programming.
- http://try.github.io/ - short intro course to git
- https://git-scm.com/book/en/v2 - great book taking you from the basics into the inner workings of Git
- https://www.tutorialspoint.com/java/index.htm I find this very helpful in learning the Java language right from the basics. I hope it will help someone out there .
- Udemy Java Script Courses
- https://www.codecademy.com/learn/learn-java an interactive course on java helpful for beginners.
- Tutorials/Language/API Documentations
- good idea to have a look at https://wesbos.com/courses/ since Wes continuously adds courses that are always very thoroughly explained, fun and often for free
- https://nodeschool.io/#workshopper-list - once installed you can work on these workshops offline :)
- http://esnextnews.com/ - stay up to date and learn about language features you did not yet know
- https://reactjs.org/tutorial/tutorial.html - is a must if you haven’t used react before
- https://learnredux.com/ - very good course on redux which can also improve your react knowledge
- Udemy React Courses
- https://css-tricks.com/guides/ - great articles about css
- https://flexbox.io/ - free course on CSS flexbox
- https://cssgrid.io/ - free course on CSS grid
- Udemy CSS
We put https://www.freecodecamp.org/ in its own category since they offer very extensive courses that require more time to go through. freecodecamp is definitely worth the effort. They have different tracks such as
- Front End Development Certification
- Data Visualization Certificate