We have collected some online resources for learning how to code or how to write better code. We hope you will find them useful too We encourage you to explore them!
Please add to this page if you find a great tutorial that has helped you or resources that cover subjects that we did not list.
- https://www.tutorialspoint.com/java/index.htm I find this very helpful in learning the Java language starting from the basics. I hope it will help someone out there .
- Udemy Java Courses
- https://www.codecademy.com/learn/learn-java This is an interactive course helpful for beginners.
- Tutorials/Language/API Documentations
- good idea to have a look at https://wesbos.com/courses/ since Wes continuously adds courses that are always very thoroughly explained, fun and often for free
- https://nodeschool.io/#workshopper-list - once installed you can work on these workshops offline :)
- http://esnextnews.com/ - stay up to date and learn about language features you did not yet know
- https://reactjs.org/tutorial/tutorial.html - is a must if you haven’t used react before
- https://learnredux.com/ - very good course on redux which can also improve your react knowledge
- Udemy React Courses
- https://css-tricks.com/guides/ - great articles about css
- https://flexbox.io/ - free course on CSS flexbox
- https://cssgrid.io/ - free course on CSS grid
- Udemy CSS
We put https://www.freecodecamp.org/ in its own category since they offer very extensive courses that require more time to go through. freecodecamp is definitely worth the effort. They have different tracks such as
- Front End Development Certification
- Data Visualization Certificate