Team Lead: Daniel Kayiwa
Sprint Lead: Waweru Mwaura
Start Date: 2nd May 2018
End Date: 16th May 2018
- Kyampeire Hadijah
- Shakira Ndagire Seruwagi
- Christopher Kalule
- Waweru Mwaura
The main goal for this Sprint is to setup the project and create authentication and a dashboard for the users of the platform. the technologies that will be used are ReactJS consuming the Rest API (OCLAPI) built on python Django.
The Subgoals that are involved in the sprint are:
How To Participate
Add your name to the list on this wiki page (with any comments about your availability). If you want to join after the sprint has started just join the IRC channel mentioned above and say hello.
The general process:
- New to OpenMRS sprints? Want help getting started? Join IRC and say “???“: I’d like to participate in the sprint!“. If you get no response, just ping any of the above sprint participants as per the IRC tips at http://en.flossmanuals.net/openmrs-developers-guide/support/
- Pick a ticket from the available tickets in the top-left of the sprint dashboard page at:
- Make sure it does not depend on a ticket that is incomplete.
- If you have any questions about the ticket, ask on the group chat.
- Do the ticket. See our HOWTO for git. Sprint specific git HOWTO for devs with push rights: whatever works for you :-) If you don’t like pull requests, don’t send them. Commit and push directly to the main repo. If you do like pull requests, fork the main repo and send pull requests, but merge them right after. My favourite way is to work on the main repo, but create local branches (without pushing them to the main repo). Merge branches locally to the master and push to the main repo.
- Join the daily scrum to share your updates
During Project Notes For The Sprint
To be added while the project progresses
To be added after the end of the sprint
Github Repo: https://github.com/openmrs/openmrs-ocl-client