Available for use in OpenMRS as of 1.7.0 build 13476.
- For liquibase conventions, see the Datatypes and use of Liquibase section on the Conventions page
- Put the liquibase.xml file in the metadata folder (next to your config.xml)
- The liquibase file is run after any found sqldiff.xml file. This is so module's aren't forced to rewrite their sqldiff files into liquibase files for openmrs 1.7.
- See http://www.liquibase.org/manual/home#available_database_refactorings for xml element options
- It is recommended to prepend the moduleId to the id of the changeset so that it is guaranteed to differ from those in core or other modules e.g calculation-20140716-1415 where calculation is the moduleId
Example metadata/liquibase.xml file: