What this module does
The goal of Metadata Mapping is to solve many of the problems around metadata management by providing an easy & explicit way for metadata within a system (encounter types, location, etc.) to be mapped to external vocubularies.
The current release includes a small set of features. The current development effort is documented at Metadata Mapping (Design Page).
Documentation / How-To
REST api is not available yet (see MAP-8 - REST api Closed ) so the only option is to use Java APIs directly from you modules.
- 1.1.0 (unreleased)
- REST api (MAP-8)
- Refactor ConceptSource methods to eliminate ambiguity (MAP-14)
- Map metadata with MetadataTermMappings under a namespace defined by a MetadataSource (MAP-3, MAP-5, MAP-7, MAP-10, MAP-11, MAP-13)
- Drop support for OpenMRS before 1.9.x (MAP-9)
- Cleanup sources (MAP-2)
- Format code (MAP-1)
This module was initially developed by Rafal Korytkowski.
The code repository is at: https://github.com/openmrs/openmrs-module-metadatamapping
Issue management is at:
- versions after 1.1: https://issues.openmrs.org/browse/MAP
- versions before 1.1: https://issues.openmrs.org/browse/META