This module provides a problem-oriented view of data stored in OpenMRS (encounters, observations, program enrollments) by aggregating data relevant to a particular medical problem in a single abstract collection, the 'Problem'. This allows you to filter out all irrelevant data, thus saving time.
A 'Problem' record contains the nature of the problem (expressed by a diagnosis class concept), an optional description, as well as start (problem added) and end (problem resolved) dates. It automatically adds/removes 'PROBLEM ADDED' and 'PROBLEM RESOLVED' observations for the given patent (provided you have specified the concept IDs for 'PROBLEM ADDED/RESOLVED' in the settings (formerly global properties from platform 1.8 downwards).
In addition, it provides limited system access for patients, allowing them to add observations to their own record1 (e.g. blood pressure readings taken at home). Finally, it offers an enhanced chart plotting servlet for data visualization.
- Medical Problem Module User Guide
- Download Module
- View latest medicalproblem code
- Download latest medicalproblem code
- Added support for OpenMRS 1.4 (initial release only supported 1.5)
- Minor enhancements to the problem management form
- Disabled the patient panel by default (see the Medical Problem Module User Guide for details)
- Initial release
- Require OpenMRS 1.5 again once it is officially released
- Remove updated JFreeChart libraries, reducing the module size by ~1.6 MB (OpenMRS 1.5 already contains these)
- Require OpenMRS 1.6
- Reliable patient system access using redesigned Patient/User objects of OpenMRS 1.6
- Synchronize with / make use of active lists
Andrey Kozhushkov, Ghislain Kouematchoua (Department of Medical Informatics, University of GÃƒÂ¶ttingen)