All OpenMRS users must authenticate to the system using a username and password.
If you do not know your username, you should contact your system administrator.
If you have forgotten your password, the system may allow you to reset your password by using a secret question mechanism.
Set up a secret question and answer
This allows you to reset a forgotten password.
You should do this the first time you log in to OpenMRS
01) Log in to OpenMRS
02) Click on the "My Profile" link in the upper right corner
03) Click on the "Change Login Info" link
04) Set up a Secret Question and Answer
- Old Password = your current password
- Secret Question = prompts you for the Secret Answer
- New Secret Answer = type in your secret answer
- Confirm Secret Answer = type in secret answer again
Secret Question = Your favorite pet's name
Secret Answer = Spot
05) Click on the "Save Options" button