This is new Growth chart implementation For the Reference application. see old Growth Chart Module For the Platform for the platform.
Innitial work was harvested from IsantePlus Module.
Since the old Growth chart module for the platform is of version 1.0 - 1.7 , The new Growth chart module for the Reference Application has been released starting from version 2.0.0.
The growth chart is designed for patients under 20 years old .The module shows the relationship between the patient's data(graph for patient's plotable data ) to the standard graphs for WHO and CDC .The modules uses the following Concepts
- weight (kg) CIEL:5089
- height (cm) CIEL:5090
- head circumference (cm) CIEL:5314
- size (lying position)
Download the growthchart module omod file here
Download the growthchart module project from GitHub here
Installation and Configuration
Before Deploying the module , Ensure you have the head circumference (cm) Concept CIEL:5314 created and configure the growthchart.headCircumferenceConceptUuid Global Property to point to the UUID of the head circumference (cm) Concept.
- Growth chart Link on the Reference Application Patient dashboard
- Graphs under the WHO tab
- Graphs under CDC tab
- Some of the Graphs
- When the Growth charts link is clicked and Head Circumference concept is not found or Configured
The Module has been released starting from version 2.0.0 as an upgrade of the old Growth Chart Module For the Platform for the platform.
- design the Functionality of multiple growth charts and a UX to have the clinician pick the appropriate growth chart
- The Growth chart Link should only display only for Patients under 20 years on the patient's dashboard.