This Module provides a generic mechanism that allows users to annotate domain objects with simple text labels/tags, these labels can be useful in various ways e.g to group data and generating work queues.
What this module does
- Allows a user to add a string tag to any OpenmrsObject
- Allow a user to remove a tag from an OpenmrsObject
- Supports searching of tags by multiple parameters. One can search for tag by providing the following parameters:-
1) Searching based on String "tag"
2) Searching based on the Object Type( Java Class Name) and Tag (String) . for ex:- object type:- "org.openmrs.Concept" tag="Important"
3) Searching based on the Object Type( Java Class Name) and Object Uuid (String) . for ex:- object type:- "org.openmrs.Concept" object uuid="89e9fec8-d262-47c3-8919-24826fcbf153"
- Provides a fragment extension to the patient dashboard allowing the adding and removing of tags on a Patient.
- Provides UI for searching of all Patients with a particular tag.
Documentation / How-To
Refer to Generic Tagging Module - User Guide
Download Link: TODO
Project Source Code : - http://github.com/openmrs/openmrs-module-tag/
This module was developer by Jai Tatia for Summer Of Code 2017