The Data Import Tool improves ease of data migration for production settings by improving upon an existing data migration tool to make it more user friendly. It integrates the eSaude Data Migration Tool (eSaudeDMT) in order to migrate data from SQL-based data source into OpenMRS. This module provides a WUI to configure migration settings and a Start Migration(command) button to ignite the execution.
To test run the Data Import Tool module a guide was created on Github for users interested in running a test Migration.
GSoC Mid-term Presentation
- Polish WUI
- Added Persistent storage for Migration Settings, used across Multiple Sessions
- Add Real-time progress page for Data Migration
- Support for CSV and XLSX Data Import
- Support XLSX file for Matching Files
- Code Refactoring, remove irrelevant files.
- Replace XLS format of eSaude, by developing OpenMRS interfaces to map the concepts of OpenMRS implementation with the source database (Distant future)
- First version of the Data Import Tool Module
- Added WUI for Data Import Tool
- Integrated eSaude DMT into Module
- Refactored Config.XML which stored the migration Settings
- Added Validation and Translation Managers
- Integrates a Progress page , showing status of Migration
This module was developer by Nyah Check for OpenMRS.