This module can be used for anyone who has populated the OpenMRS database with test data and would like to delete it. Be aware that the module does not distinguish test data from real data; it will delete ALL selected data.
The OpenMRS database should have some data in it that needs to be deleted. On the Administration Page, click "Module Properties". If module properties is set to "allow uploads" via the web application, then, on the Administration Page, click "Manage Modules" and upload the DataDeletionModule. Otherwise, place the module in the directory where OpenMRS keeps modules (such as: C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Application Data\OpenMRS\modules\") and restart the OpenMRS web application with the Apache Tomcat Manager (or just restart Tomcat).
Currently the DataDeletionModule supports deletion of Patients, Forms, Encounters, Obs, and Concepts. Select the data to delete and press "Delete Data".
I would like to establish a better way to determine foreign key restraints for the DataDeletionRule The current method will require heavy maintenance after each Database version upgrade. It would be nice to acquire foreign key restraints from Hibernate.
- Fixed module to work in conjunction with reporting module
- Removed some randomly placed jar files to make the omod download smaller.
- Updated for the 1.6 database schema (new tables: concept_name_tag, concept_name_tag_map; removed: concept_synonym, complex_obs)
- Updated JSP to enable/disable prerequisite checkboxes
- Removed unit tests that were compiled into the omod