Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- The community might commit to supporting modules that are not bundled.
- How does somebody request/suggest that a module be added to the reference application (become a bundled module)?
- Modules used/needed by the reference application or the platform are typically going to be bundled.
- If there is a popular/useful module that is used by multiple sites (e.g., 3+) and someone believes it should be bundled, they can suggest it within a public forum (OpenMRS Talk or in a dev forum).
- When is a module un-bundled?
- When a module is no longer popular/useful or regularly maintained and the community doesn't have the resources to maintain it (or the resources outweigh the benefits) or it is superceded by a newer module, then we may decide to no longer bundle the module.
- This discussion should be in a public form (OpenMRS Talk or in a dev forum).
- How does somebody request/suggest that a module be community-supported?
- Discuss it in a public forum (dev mailing list and/or forum) to achieve community consensus.