The Atlas Module provides a simple mechanism for OpenMRS implementations to join the OpenMRS Atlas, sharing awareness of their site with the community. Its main purpose is to collect implementation information from administrators and send it to the OpenMRS server on a weekly basis. Sensitive data (e.g.: patient information) will never be sent to OpenMRS, and an administrator can always see exactly what will be sent.
The module requires at least OpenMRS 1.7.4
Download the Atlas module omod file.
Get the Atlas module project from Github.
- Initial version with basic functionality
- Fixed compilation of managemarker.jsp on Tomcat 7 - ATLAS-29
- Upgrade atlas module to require 1.7.x version - ATLAS-43
- Pointing SERVER_URL to http://openmrs.org/atlas - ATLAS-30
- Shutdown task before deleting - ATLAS-32
- Added drop-down list for displaying implementation types - ATLAS-15
- Implementation type shows as undefined within map - ATLAS-31
- Let user know that implementation name is required - ATLAS-33
- ModuleResourcesServlet fails to find files - ATLAS-34
- Fixed DWR configuration error - ATLAS-35
- Implementation id global property is never set - ATLAS-45
- Fix atlas bubble data form to fit on the map canvas - ATLAS-47
- Upgrade atlas module to require 1.7.4 version - ATLAS-43