With OpenMRS 1.7, a new section was added to the patient dashboard for Allergies and Problem Lists.
The entries in the active lists tables are not tied to observations and are not automatically filled in.
When adding an allergy, click the "Add Allergy" link for a popup.
- The first concept search box is not restricted to any concept datatypes or classes.
- The "Reaction" entry is restricted to only Concepts of datatype "Symptom"
To edit an allergy, click on the name of the allergen and fill in the details in the popup.
When removing an allergy, click the red x button next to it. If the patient simply no longer has this allergy, just click "Remove". If the patient NEVER had the allergy, choose "Data entry error" and then click "Remove"
When adding a new problem, click the "Add Problem" link for a popup dialog box.
- The "problem" entry is not restricted to any specific concept datatype or class
To edit a current problem, click on the name of the problem and fill in the details in the popup.
To remove a problem, click the red X next to it.
- Choose a date that the problem was resolved and click "Remove". It will not show up in the "Removed Problems" list.
- If this should be completed deleted and never should have been on there, choose "data entry error" and then click "Remove"
It is not possible to move something from the "Removed Problems" list. Simply re-add it as a new problem.