- Upgraded Hibernate from 3.2.5 to 3.6.0.
- If you have any custom Hibernate UserType or CompositeUserType, you will likely be hit by a non-backwards-compatible change in Hibernate's type system.
- See Non-backwards-compatible changes to Hibernate's Type API.
- rowCount's return a Long instead of an Integer
- Solution: Cast to Number instead of Integer for backwards/forwards compatibility or use OpenmrsUtil.convertToInteger(Long)
- Form.xslt and Form.template have been moved into FormResources. The getter and setters for those properties will throw UnsupportedOperationException
- Encounter.provider (User) is replaced by Encounter.encounterProviders (list of EncounterProvider)
- Encounter.setProvider(User/Person) will attempt to discover the Provider object and add that with the role of "Unknown" to the encounter
- Upgraded Liquibase from 1.9.4 to 2.0.1
- If you are using <modifyColumn>, then you should instead use <modifyDataType> or other more specific tags for changing column properties
- You should follow conventions to create database-independent changesets
- As a module developer you should use - http://www.liquibase.org/xml/ns/dbchangelog/dbchangelog-2.0.xsd as the XSD or use extensions from extension portal and use this XSD: http://www.liquibase.org/xml/ns/dbchangelog-ext
- You may also use OpenMRS's liquibase extensions