A University Forum Presenter leads a group discussion within an OpenMRS University forum.
- Ensure that the topic has been announced ahead of time (ideally at least 5-7 days beforehand) and any prep material (links, documents, etc.) are available to potential attendees prior to the forum.
- Ensure that all materials (video, presentation, etc.) are ready and tested in advance of the meeting start time.
- Introduce the topic at the beginning of the call
- Lead the forum discussion
- Ensure someone is designated to take note & publish to wiki if necessary
- Ensure there is adequate time for questions
- Ensure that any "action items" for follow-up are assigned to individuals (and those individuals are informed) with goal dates of those tasks being completed