The Technical Skills Development Team guides the creation and use of educational materials to be used in OpenMRS technical skill building activities.
This team is responsible for:
- Defining the goals and objectives of OpenMRS | OHRI Developer and Implementer Tracks
- Designing and developing associated materials
- Ensuring that content used in OpenMRS | OHRI technical capacity building activities is complete, up-to-date, and accurate
Who is involved?
Current Team Members
Where to join our conversations
The Technical Skills Development Team meets on a weekly basis every Wednesday at 7:30pm IST | 5pm Nairobi | 4pm Cape Town | 2pm UTC | 9am Boston | 6am Seattle.
Weekly meetings are held via Zoom, Meeting ID: 395 793 894
- Computer or mobile: https://om.rs/zoomacademy
+12532158782,,395793894# Passcode 1
+13462487799,,395793894# Passcode 1
Talk: The Technical Skills Development Team shares meeting information, key questions, discussion points, and documents decisions on Talk.
Contact Jennifer Antilla for more information on how to participate and contribute to the Technical Skills Development Team.
Meeting Notes and Recordings
Expectations for Technical Skills Development Team Meeting Notes
We have a dedicated note-taker for each meeting who is responsible for note taking. Notes are circulate to squad members for review. We strive to make sure that:
- the meeting agenda is included the notes at the beginning of the meeting
- someone is tracking the time so we cover the agenda items
- we document important decision points - and their rationale
- individuals are encouraged to add important points to the notes
- a summary of action items for next meeting is provided
Meeting notes and recordings are posted to Technical Skills Development Team Weekly Meeting page.