See here for more info on the full GSoC 2019 program timeline.
|Project Name||Selected Student||Primary Mentor||Backup Mentor||Wiki Page|
2. Location Based Access Control Phase 2 MODULE
|Tawrun Vankineeni||[Click here]|
3. UI For Reset Password via Email Project OWA
|Tendonge Awo-Nasako Ryan||[Click here]|
4. Further Improvements to AddOns WEBAPP
|Reuben Varghese||[Click here]|
5. Patient Search Criteria Module MODULE
|Rushikesh Chaudhari||[Click here]|
6. OpenMRS Atlas 3.1 WEBAPP
|Sai Sandeep Mutyala||[Click here]|
7. Condition List (MVP) MODULE
|Haripriya Reddy||[Click here]|
8. UI For Patient Flag Module OWA
|Rishav Rakshit||[Click here]|
9. UI for Common Lab Module OWA
|Wandji Collins||[Click here]|
10. OpenMRS Android Client 2.8+ANDROID
11. Automation of create-openmrs-owa with React Components OWA
|Mithilesh Kohale||[Click here]|
12. Nigeria Telemedicine App ANDROID
|Barry Levine||[Click here]|
13. Implement Boostrap as a foundation for Reference Application UI WEBAPP
Required Skills (Just an abstract idea, it may differ based on the project scope)
We are still working on some project analysis, and plan to add here soon. Please keep watching this page for project updates.
In general, Mentors are community volunteers who are willing to give a student a great experience in open source development. Mentors should be knowledgeable enough in open source development and their project to provide quality mentorship during Summer of Code. Note that mentors cannot also participate as a student (i.e., someone applying as a student to GSoC should not also volunteer to be a mentor in the same year).
Backup mentors have no explicit expectations beyond staying abreast of a project in case they need to fill in or take over for the primary mentor in case of an unforeseen circumstance. While we generally avoid anyone being a primary mentor for more than one project, we do allow primary mentors to serve as a backup mentor for one other project, since the need for backup mentors to take over the role of primary mentor for a project is very rare.