*Student application deadline was
Monday, 5:00 PM PDT 7-April-2008
(00:00 UTC April 8, 2008)*
- Who are you? What are you studying?
- Why are you the right person for this task?
- Do you have any other commitments that we should know about?
- List your Java experience.
- List your web interface experience.
- List your history with open source projects.
- Please provide links to websites created by you and/or source code examples.
- Do you have experience with Spring/Hibernate/DWR/HL7/Tomcat/MySQL/AOP? (Experience with any/all is not a requirement)
- What is your preferred method of contact? (Phone, email, Skype, IRC, IM, etc.)
- If you have visited our IRC channel, please include your IRC nickname in your application.
For the list of OpenMRS project ideas, see Summer Of Code 2008.