Session: Meaningful Engagement
About this Session
OpenMRS 3.0 and the OHRI package uses technology that helps us unlock collaboration. Successful collaboration relies on more than technlogy: it takes careful planning and coordination among those who engaged in the collaboration. This session looks at how the OpenMRS Community creates an environment where collaboration can happen - and how implementations can take part and benefit.
By the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Describe the relationship between the OpenMRS community, OpenMRS implementations, and OpenMRS users
- Discuss how the OpenMRS community supports collaborative development
- List the different communication tools used in the community
- Use the right community communication tool for your purpose
- Explain how decisions are made in the OpenMRS community
- Give three examples of decisions that reflect OpenMRS decision making plays
Estimated Time: 60 minutes
OpenMRS Technology is changing - and so is the community. Using the Dictionary Manager Squad as a case study, this webinar will take you through these changes.
Join the discussion
When: September 21 at 7:30pm IST | 5pm Nairobi | 4pm Cape Town | 2pm UTC | 10am Boston | 7am Seattle