What's new in OpenMRS 1.8.3
Release date: 14 Dec 2011
This is a maintenance release to OpenMRS 1.8, specifically to fix a high-priority bug introduced in version 1.8.2. If you are currently running OpenMRS 1.8.2, we recommend that you upgrade as soon as possible. There are no database changes between OpenMRS 1.8.2 and 1.8.3. It is fully backward and forward compatible.
- TRUNK-2500 - Synchronized Block in ModuleClassLoader Causing Dead Locks - sjmckee
- TRUNK-2508 - replacing dojo references in openmrs.js - jkeiper
- TRUNK-2430 - fix userbar positioning - jkeiper
- TRUNK-2518 - Incorrect max length of text field when creating/editing a Concept Source - djazayeri
- TRUNK-2514 - messages_fr.properties for reporting - peichenauer
- TRUNK-2033 - java.lang.ClassCastException: org.openmrs.Person cannot be cast to org.openmrs.Patient - gwarren
- TRUNK-2584 - Fix purgeConcept and deleteConceptWord methods in HibernateConceptDao - gwarren, tmdugan
- TRUNK-2637 - Fix JSP rendering on tomcat 7.0.16+ - sunbiz
- TRUNK-2662 - Logging level Setting not used - bwolfe
- SYNC-67 - Fixing uuid breakage when converting from a concept to a concept numeric datatype - bwolfe
This module is bundled with OpenMRS 1.8.2 and is marked as a core module. It can be upgraded, but can not be removed:
These modules are bundled with OpenMRS 1.8.3. They will be started automatically and can be removed if desired.
- Download OpenmRS 1.8.3 Standalone (all-in-one) file from Sourceforge.net.
- Download OpenMRS 1.8.3 Enterprise WAR Package from Sourceforge.net.
- Other download options are listed on OpenMRS.org.
- OpenMRS 1.8.3 represents revision 21762.