General Sprint Information:
Lead (Product Owner): David DeSimone
Developer Lead: Wyclif Luyima, Jakub Kondrat
Known Developers Assigned: OpenMRS community
Key Contributors: PIH
Sprint Start Date: 08/Jan/2015
Sprint End Date:
Kick Off Meeting Date: Friday, 9th January, 2015. Time: 10am EST
Source Code: https://github.com/openmrs/openmrs-module-registrationcore
The main goal is to fix bugs and in general improve patient registration in the reference application.
- Wyclif Luyima
- David DeSimone
- Mark Goodrich
How to Participate
Add your name to the list on this wiki page (with any comments about your availability). If you want to join after the sprint has started just join the IRC channel mentioned above and say hello.
The general process:
- New to OpenMRS sprints? Want help getting started? Join IRC and say "???": I'd like to participate in the sprint!"
- Pick a ticket from the available tickets in the top-left of the sprint dashboard page at:
- Make sure it does not depend on a ticket that is incomplete.
- If you have any questions about the ticket, ask on the group chat
- Do the ticket. See our HOWTO for git. Sprint specific git HOWTO for devs with push rights: whatever works for you :-) If you don't like pull requests, don't send them. Commit and push directly to the main repo. If you do like pull requests, fork the main repo and send pull requests, but merge them right after. My favorite way is to work on the main repo, but create local branches (without pushing them to the main repo). Merge branches locally to the master and push to the main repo.
- Join the daily scrum to share your updates
Tasks To Be Completed Prior To Design
During Project Notes for the sprint:
To be added while the project progresses
To be added after the end of the sprint.