About this Session
This session will provide you with an understanding and base skills on the OpenMRS Quality assurance framework.
By the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Discuss the importance and impact of Quality Assurance on OpenMRS products.
- Discuss the OpenMRS Quality assurance processes.
- Navigating and interpreting the Quality Assurance status dashboard.
- Provide a list of prerequisites needed to use the OpenMRS Quality Assurance framework.
- Use the framework to automate a user workflow.
Up to 3 hrs.
Webinar: Introduction on OpenMRS QA Framework (30 min)
Video guide and reading: Quality Assurance Automation Framework:Basics (30 min)
Video guide and reading: Quality Assurance Automation: Reference application 3.x (Cypress-Cucumber Integration) (1.5 hours)
- E2E with Cucumber and Cypress - SEF Knowledge Sharing Session
- GSoC 2021: E2E Automated Tests for the OpenMRS 3.0 RefApp
- Cypress Tips for a React application.
- Overview of Frontend Tests.
Join the discussion (50 min)
When: October 26 at 7:30pm IST | 5pm Nairobi | 4pm Cape Town | 2pm UTC | 10am Boston | 7am Seattle
Missed the live discussion? Check out the recording!