Release date :
This version of the OpenMRS Platform is a maintenance release for OpenMRS Platform 1.12.0, which fixes several bugs.
This version of the OpenMRS Platform is a maintenance release for OpenMRS Platform 1.12.0, which fixes several bugs. I want to thank all contributors who made this release possible.
- [TRUNK-5264] - Add HAPI libraries for HL7 v2.3 and v2.4 support
- [TRUNK-3422] - Upgrading to 1.9 requires new privileges for visits which are not added by default
- [TRUNK-4800] - Installer uses deprecated MySQL system variable
- [TRUNK-4846] - Concept search by ID displays double results
- [TRUNK-4871] - Installation wizard should redirect the user to the home page upon completion
- [TRUNK-4893] - AND is not escaped in lucene query
- [TRUNK-4895] - openmrs-lib-cache temp directories not being deleted
- [TRUNK-4897] - Java Serialization incorrect for OpenMRS Objects
- [TRUNK-4899] - ModuleFileParser missing some validConfigVersions
- [TRUNK-4915] - Concept validator should require datatype and conceptClass fields
- [TRUNK-4938] - ConceptService.getConceptSourceByName privilege annotation wrong
- [TRUNK-4959] - Clean Hibernate session after applying liquibase changesets
- [TRUNK-4967] - NPE in HibernateConceptDAO.isConceptNameDuplicate
- [TRUNK-4977] - ImageHandler.saveObs(Obs) to close outfile
- [TRUNK-4984] - TextHandler does not work
- [TRUNK-5071] - Fix performance of get concepts by mapping
- [TRUNK-5079] - Fix HL7UtilTest failure on OpenJDK 7
- [TRUNK-5185] - Add unique index to uuid column in concept_reference_map and concept_reference_source tables
- [TRUNK-5210] - OrderServiceTest failure
- [TRUNK-5302] - HibernatePatientDAO getPatients(String,Integer,Integer) only returns single identifier when matching by patient identifier
- [TRUNK-5359] - Syntax error in HibernatePersonDAO search query
- [TRUNK-5407] - Liquibase.xml files should be searched from all module jar files
- [TRUNK-5077] - AbstractHandler#purgeComplexData(Obs) should return true when file is missing from disk
- [TRUNK-] - getConceptByName should immediately return concept if only one matching concept
- [TRUNK-5161] - Add getIsPatient accessor to 1.10.x, 1.11.x, and 1.12.x lines
- [TRUNK-5213] - Load Spring resources conditionally based on missing module(s)
- [TRUNK-4900] - Travis CI buffer overflow in openjdk6
Who is this release meant for?
This Release is most importantly prepared to run on a Reference Application instance of openmrs, we hope to have the same platform in 2.2, however you can still obtain it as a legacy application by using the standalone.
Openmrs platform 1.12.1 is available for download here.
- REST Web Services v2.23.0
- OWA v1.10.0
- FHIR v1.15.0