Release Date: Monday November 2, 2016
This version of the OpenMRS Platform is not intended for use by implementations running reference application other than OpenMRS 2.2 and above, because it has several incompatible changes that will break some modules.
This release is "OpenMRS Platform 1.11.7" and is a maintenance release version of the under-the-hood OpenMRS API that follows 1.11.6. The only difference between this release and Platform 1.11.6 is that we've addressed a number of bugs associated with upgrading from 1.9.x series as well as issues associated with validation of issues.
For the time being, we are in an awkward phase, where the legacy UI remains within the OpenMRS Platform and the new OpenMRS UI has not fully replaced the legacy UI. As a result, many implementations will continue to use the platform without the new web application and people will continue to be confused by the naming of "OpenMRS Platform". We are working hard to resolve this by OpenMRS 2.4, when implementations will be able to upgrade into the new application and the legacy UI can be retired from the platform.
- [TRUNK-3422] - Upgrading to 1.9 requires new privileges for visits which are not added by default
- [TRUNK-4831] - Unvoid Patient Record ends up NullPointerException
- [TRUNK-4846] - Concept search by ID displays double results
- [TRUNK-4859] - Add redirect url parameter to login page
- [TRUNK-4862] - Resolve syntax error in errorhandler.jsp
- [TRUNK-4864] - NullPointerException at PatientSetService#getPatientsHavingDrugOrder(java.util.Collection, java.util.Collection, GroupMethod, Date, Date)
- [TRUNK-4871] - Installation wizard should redirect the user to the home page upon completion
- [TRUNK-4893] - AND is not escaped in lucene query
- [TRUNK-4895] - openmrs-lib-cache temp directories not being deleted
- [TRUNK-4897] - Java Serialization incorrect for OpenMRS Objects
- [TRUNK-4899] - ModuleFileParser missing some validConfigVersions
- [TRUNK-4915] - Concept validator should require datatype and conceptClass fields
- [TRUNK-4938] - ConceptService.getConceptSourceByName privilege annotation wrong
- [TRUNK-4959] - Clean Hibernate session after applying liquibase changesets
- [TRUNK-4900] - Travis CI buffer overflow in openjdk6
- [TRUNK-4799] - Fix ERROR - EncounterSaveHandler.handle: Unable to save complex obs
* Add "Get Visits" privilege
* Add "Get Providers" privilege
* Add "Add Visits" privilege
* Add "Get Visits" privilege to the roles having "Get Encounter"
* Add "Get Providers" privilege to the roles having "Get Encounter"
* Add "Add Visits" privilege to the roles having "Add Encounters"
* Add "Add Visits" privilege to the roles having "Edit Encounters"
Who is this release meant for?
Anyone running OpenMRS Platform
Anyone running OpenMRS Reference Application 2.2, 2.3 and 2.4
A huge thanks to the people that contributed code to this release, not to mention all the people that contributed in countless other ways to support this release and be a great part of the shaping it and the whole infrastructure team!
We welcome any user to download OpenMRS 1.11.7 and try it out, give us feedback.
OpenMRS Platform 1.11.7 represents revision: 683779ab3fabb39b0a64d1caeb6156e78e832416