Release Date: Monday April 11th 2016
This version of the OpenMRS Platform is not intended for use by implementations running reference application other than OpenMRS 2.2 and above, because it has several incompatible changes that will break some modules.
This release is "OpenMRS Platform 1.11.6" and is a maintenance release version of the under-the-hood OpenMRS API that follows 1.11.5. The only difference between this release and Platform 1.11.5 is that we've addressed a number of bugs associated with upgrading from 1.9.x series as well as issues associated with validation of issues.
For the time being, we are in an awkward phase, where the legacy UI remains within the OpenMRS Platform and the new OpenMRS UI has not fully replaced the legacy UI. As a result, many implementations will continue to use the platform without the new web application and people will continue to be confused by the naming of "OpenMRS Platform". We are working hard to resolve this by OpenMRS 2.4, when implementations will be able to upgrade into the new application and the legacy UI can be retired from the platform.
To upgrade from a pre 1.10 version, you will certainly need to read Prepare for Upgrading From a Pre-1.10 to 1.10 or Later Version
- [TRUNK-3383] - HandlerUtil.getPreferredHandler(Class<H> handlerType, Class<T> type) throws an exception if top-ranked handlers have the same order ranking
- [TRUNK-3580] - MessageSourceService.getMessage methods that take a MessageSourceResolvable should return the proper default message
- [TRUNK-3915] - liquibase change-set 20090402-1518 (Adding not-null constraint to uuid columns) not run when creating a new 1.9.3 database from scratch
- [TRUNK-4726] - auto_update_database=true would not apply liquibase changesets
- [TRUNK-4763] - List<ConceptSearchResult> getConcepts(String phrase... can return the same concept twice
- [TRUNK-4767] - Application Data directory structure in Windows 10 causes install problem
- [TRUNK-4771] - Authorization checks are slow when running as Daemon
- [TRUNK-4773] - Upgrading to 1.11.4 fails
- [TRUNK-4779] - Cache reflection info for calls in RequiredDataAdvice
- [TRUNK-4793] - obsValueField.tag has an invalid jstl expression
- [TRUNK-4796] - Drug search with special characters in name throws exception
- [TRUNK-4810] - isDatabaseStringComparisonCaseSensitive must be cached
- [TRUNK-4811] - Daemon user must be cached
- [TRUNK-4814] - Error creating patient for large location IDs > 1000
- [TRUNK-4817] - A user should be redirected to home page if logged in instead of the login page
- [TRUNK-4824] - Concept Name Tag Validator throws a duplicate error for the same concept name tag
- [TRUNK-4825] - Module upload should not refresh context more than once
- [TRUNK-4826] - Springloaded does not work on Windows
- [TRUNK-4841] - Using @JoinColumn instead of @Column with @ManyToOne in BaseOpenmrsData
* Set uuid for columns in all tables which has uuid as null. This is required for successful run of next changeSet.
* Set uuid columns to "NOT NULL", if not set already for 1.9.x tables
* Converting values in drug_order.dosing_type column(TRUNK-4845)
Who is this release meant for?
A huge thanks to the people that contributed code to this release, not to mention all the people that contributed in countless other ways to support this release and be a great part of the shaping it and the whole infrastructure team!
We welcome any user to download OpenMRS 1.11.6 and try it out, give us feedback.
If you to run into any bugs, send a message via talk or create a new JIRA ticket (click upper right icon).
OpenMRS Platform 1.11.6 represents revision: 0d2192ef44d0c2883ee85339b36cd0e475b2d802
Download OpenMRS Platform 1.11.6
Rest Web Services 2.13