Topic: Platform 2.0 Beta - RESTWS
Leads: Unknown User (maany)
Kickoff Meeting Date and Time: N/A
Start Date: 2016/02/16
End Date : 2016/02/23 (expected)
Sprint Dashboard : https://issues.openmrs.org/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=91
Source Code : https://github.com/openmrs/openmrs-module-webservices.rest (REST-WS Module)
- Daniel Kayiwa
- Unknown User (raff)
- Wyclif Luyima
- Kaweesi Joseph
- Unknown User (jdegraft)
- Unknown User (hemanthgowda)
This is a short sprint whose main goal is to complete all the outstanding REST-WS tickets that are most essential for Platform 2.0
How to Participate
Add your name to the list on this wiki page (with any comments about your availability). If you want to join after the sprint has started just join the IRC channel mentioned above and say hello.
The general process:
- New to OpenMRS sprints? Want help getting started? Join IRC and say "maany raff_ dkayiwa wluyima : I'd like to participate in the sprint!". If you get no response, just ping any of the above sprint participants as per the IRC tips at http://en.flossmanuals.net/openmrs-developers-guide/support/
- Pick a ticket from the available tickets in the top-left of the sprint dashboard page at https://issues.openmrs.org/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=91
- Make sure it does not depend on a ticket that is incomplete.
- If you have any questions about the ticket, ask on the group chat
- Do the ticket. See our HOWTO for git. Sprint specific git HOWTO for devs with push rights: whatever works for you :-) If you don't like pull requests, don't send them. Commit and push directly to the main repo. If you do like pull requests, fork the main repo and send pull requests, but merge them right after. My favorite way is to work on the main repo, but create local branches (without pushing them to the main repo). Merge branches locally to the master and push to the main repo.
- Join the daily scrum to share your updates
(to be taken during initial sprint meeting)
During Project Notes for the sprint:
To be added after each sprint.